• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Can't have been demand, I just logged in and was still able to get 2 together. Didn't even have to see the skidmark.

Oh definitely not due to demand. Did the same myself about an hour ago, again just to be curious nad could have got 2 seats in Row 15. So plenty left

I just think the system cant handle the influx of traffic in those first few hours, Will be interesting to see what its like for the Norwich tickets next week

Managed to get a ticket booked this afternoon. I think I will be at Reading Festival, although I might have a look who is on at the same time and get a train back in to London, watch the football then back to the festival.

So, it seems we're back to the old system of not being able to choose your seats, just getting whatever they give you in the chosen block. What a fudging shambles our club is.

Makes you laugh! Buy a Bronze membership for priority booking! Wait 2-2.5 hours. Have a go with the Lillywhites on Tue & wait 3 hours. Then log on on the Wed get straight in with no queue & fill your boots!!

Makes you laugh! Buy a Bronze membership for priority booking! Wait 2-2.5 hours. Have a go with the Lillywhites on Tue & wait 3 hours. Then log on on the Wed get straight in with no queue & fill your boots!!

Utter joke isn't it. And the other "benefit" is getting on the ST waiting list, but I've barely moved in 3 years, and will probably end up getting one in the new stadium with all the Lilywhites.

I doubt that everybody who got offered one took up the option so I wonder exactly how many people didnt renew. I suppose we'll find out soon when we see how many places up the list we move

Gutted for you to just miss out by a few places

Since you can't get Park Lane lower I expect quite a few to have remained on the list.

Well on the way to getting my ST back now!! Just joined me and the boy to bronze membership and were 42777 and 42778 on the waiting list. How long dya reckon seriously guys?

When the time comes to assign places in the new stadium I hope there's been a breakthrough in ticketing technology or threads like this will seem like paradise.

I'm getting jealous of all you lot talking about this.

I was 10000-odd in the ST waiting list, that's all going to go to pot with the new points system and not going to games.

I was 10000-odd in the ST waiting list, that's all going to go to pot with the new points system and not going to games.

Never fear! Your position on the ST waiting list has nothing to do with games attended - it is merely to do with how long you have held a bronze membership.

You'll get offered one whether you attend games or not surely?

We have a waiting list over 30,000 and on the radio this morning West Ham were advertising Season tickets to buy :D

Back