• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

How are people booking tickets? I had my membership renewed bu direct debit but I've had no membership pack or card through the post to book with as yet?

Has everyone else had their membership pack through then?

No membership packs yet (well i haven't had one). We are using the same membership numbers from last season.

How are people booking tickets? I had my membership renewed bu direct debit but I've had no membership pack or card through the post to book with as yet?

Has everyone else had their membership pack through then?

No membership pack yet but you use the card you were issued with last year, you don't get a new one.

WTF is going on with this today?! I've been trying to log-in for over an hour, and I'm about 15% of the way down the bar. The site is completely inaccesible!

It's like Real Madrid again. Is demand really this high or is the system just f@cked (again)?

I'd like to think its the latter, because if its like this for west Brom whats it going to be like for Chelsea,Arsenal,United,etc:

No membership packs yet (well i haven't had one). We are using the same membership numbers from last season.

Me neither, but to be honest is anybody really surprised by that? probably arrive mid-October, with another super-duper free gift..and we all know what thats going to be, dont we?

!B5jqqUQ!2k~$(KGrHqUOKm4Ey2UtWhbuBMuIIlBEG!~~_35.JPG

Can't have been demand, I just logged in and was still able to get 2 together. Didn't even have to see the skidmark.

I got sidetracked by various things today (good weather mostly) and kept forgetting to keep checking the computer.

Just got round to it at 7pm, straight in, quite a lot of availability (thought it wouls be sold out by now) b45 row 10, done in 3 mins.

What has happened to the choosing your seat function and where is the loyalty points button???

1-700 on the waiting list

I'm just a smidge over 700 on the list so missed out this season

I doubt that everybody who got offered one took up the option so I wonder exactly how many people didnt renew. I suppose we'll find out soon when we see how many places up the list we move

Gutted for you to just miss out by a few places

Back