• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Surely the club does bear ultimate responsibility though? These kinds of problems have been going on for years, so surely they should seek other ticketing systems? Or are there just no better options?

There may be better options but there won't be any bigger company than Ticketmaster. They are world-wide and seem to have the monopoly on all on-line and agency ticket sales. Sports, Entertainment, Olympics etc.

Maybe a bit of a stupid question but as a bronze member i can only buy 1 ticket and 1 guest ticket? I am new to the whole membership thing as i either get a ticket from a friend or if im lucky i get a tickets as a non member. As a non member i can get 4 or 5 tickets and i would have thought as a member you get this chance before they go on general sale but obviously not? im abit confused so if someone can help me out a little here i would be greatful.

Maybe a bit of a stupid question but as a bronze member i can only buy 1 ticket and 1 guest ticket? I am new to the whole membership thing as i either get a ticket from a friend or if im lucky i get a tickets as a non member. As a non member i can get 4 or 5 tickets and i would have thought as a member you get this chance before they go on general sale but obviously not? im abit confused so if someone can help me out a little here i would be greatful.

WBA for example - Bronze on sale Mon 16th. Bronze/Lillywhite Tue 17th. Members guest on Wed 25th & general Thur 26th.
Hence, you will get a chance to buy a mate a ticket on Wed 25th. Dont know where abouts it would be though.

WBA for example - Bronze on sale Mon 16th. Bronze/Lillywhite Tue 17th. Members guest on Wed 25th & general Thur 26th.
Hence, you will get a chance to buy a mate a ticket on Wed 25th. Dont know where abouts it would be though.

So i can buy a mate a ticket but we will not be able to sit together yet i can apply for 4 tickets as a non member and we could get seats together? abit brick?

So i can buy a mate a ticket but we will not be able to sit together yet i can apply for 4 tickets as a non member and we could get seats together? abit brick?

You can apply for up to 6 on general i believe (assuming there are any left). Thats the point i think - you get a chance at a ticket for non-members before the masses get a crack at them.

Went on at about 09:25 straight into the queue. Got to the end of the queue at about 09:45 and got directed to the log-in screen. Put in my details and the browser was saying "connecting to eticketing...." after 15 minutes it timed out and I was sent back to the start of the queue again at about 10:00. Still in the queue now, less than 2/3rds of the way along. When the queue started again I called the ticket office and was put on hold. Been holding for 1:48 so far. My calls are free so I'll wait it out or until I get to the front of the queue.

I know how frustrating it was the year before last so we managed to get all 4 multi-game packages last year. Tried again this year by phone and, again, got all 4. Lucky or what? I do have to say though that it's absolutely pointless swearing at the clerks in the ticket office, it's not their fault, or indeed Spurs' fault - it's all down to ticketmaster. I have nothing but praise for the staff in the ticket office.

I was going to say I cant believe you got on within 20 mins, but when I read the rest of the e-mail I understand why.

Such an infuriating process. Like you I got lucky and managed to secure 3 of the packages, as posted previously they are Upper paxton Back row, but at least the plus-side is I avoid having to go throught this sh#t on 12 less occasions

I told her there was a pint of Fosters in it for her if she didn't throw in the towel ;)

Good deal...

Had I not phoned up for the tickets i would have finally got onto the system around 11.30am.

Just for curiousity I looked what seats were left, would have still got Row 13 in the Upper Paxton, funnily enough the same 2 seats we had for the Fulham game in May, so wouldnt have been a disaster. Not the point though really

Just a pain having to hang around for 2 1/2 hours when you know it didesnt need to be like that

So after about 2 hours this morning I got on to the site, and it worked perfectly. Got 4 tickets together in Area 56.

Is there any point in the Bronze membership if you're not worried about eventually getting a season ticket? Yesterday we couldn't even get more than one seat in the same block, despite many of them being green. Today all the blocks are yellow, and yet it's now easy to get 4 seats together in virtually any block.

Some people have already mentioned this happening; does it happen for EVERY game? Also, do games sometimes sell out in the first day, before Lilywhites have their chance?

So after about 2 hours this morning I got on to the site, and it worked perfectly. Got 4 tickets together in Area 56.

Is there any point in the Bronze membership if you're not worried about eventually getting a season ticket? Yesterday we couldn't even get more than one seat in the same block, despite many of them being green. Today all the blocks are yellow, and yet it's now easy to get 4 seats together in virtually any block.

Some people have already mentioned this happening; does it happen for EVERY game? Also, do games sometimes sell out in the first day, before Lilywhites have their chance?

Bronze priority day is perfection/fiasco/debacle (delete as appropriate). You get better seats to choose from & more availability on Lillywhite day. After the carnage of the last two days it would not surprise me in the slightest if it went on general sale.

Bronze priority day is perfection/fiasco/debacle (delete as appropriate). You get better seats to choose from & more availability on Lillywhite day. After the carnage of the last two days it would not surprise me in the slightest if it went on general sale.

Do tickets ever sell out completely on the first day i.e. before Lilywhite members have the chance to try and get some? And if so, is it only for the games against Arsenal, Chelsea etc?

I might e-mail and see if I can swap to Lilywhite and get my money back ... though I guess it's only a tenner or something...

No, they don't release all the tickets for Bronze day, just a few. If you don't want a space in the ST waiting list, or a chance to buy the packages, it's probably not worth the extra fiver or whatever it is.

Sorry, forgot about the packages...thats if you can get through to buy them in the frist place

Last edited:
WTF is going on with this today?! I've been trying to log-in for over an hour, and I'm about 15% of the way down the bar. The site is completely inaccesible!

It's like Real Madrid again. Is demand really this high or is the system just f@cked (again)?

WTF is going on with this today?! I've been trying to log-in for over an hour, and I'm about 15% of the way down the bar. The site is completely inaccesible!

It's like Real Madrid again. Is demand really this high or is the system just f@cked (again)?

The latter. People on here queued for 3 hours to buy a ticket for fudging WBA! Once on the site it was all done & dusted in a couple of mins.

How are people booking tickets? I had my membership renewed bu direct debit but I've had no membership pack or card through the post to book with as yet?

Has everyone else had their membership pack through then?

Back