• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Piece of brick site. Get the tickets get to the check out then there is a problem and send me back to the front of the fudging que. brick fudging site.

Piece of brick site. Get the tickets get to the check out then there is a problem and send me back to the front of the fudging que. brick fudging site.

If the ticket is in the basket, keep trying to get back into that. Did the same to me yest - took around 10-12 attempts to actually checkout.

It'll be more than that. 40-45K is more likely, I think. Assuming that the demand for season tickets is there, the club will want to bank as much ticket income as possible as soon as possible. That would still leave plenty of tickets for remaining members and non members on a match by match basis.

Possibly 40k but doubt it would be 45k. Capacity is only increasing by 20k, we currently have 25000 ST's, so I wouldnt have thought all the additonal 20,000 seats would be made ST's

Hour and a half in and am half-way through "placed". Seriously considering giving up and doing something worthwhile, but refuse to be beaten by this bastard system!

Hour and a half in and am half-way through "placed". Seriously considering giving up and doing something worthwhile, but refuse to be beaten by this bastard system!

I have already been in once got 4 tickets put them in the basket then i got an error and ended up at the back of the que. Not happy at all.

Got mine, the ground is orange so assume there's still a load left. Think they've done away with the pick your seat thing though.

I have already been in once got 4 tickets put them in the basket then i got an error and ended up at the back of the que. Not happy at all.

As i mentioned earlier, check your basket when you get back in. They may still be there. I had a similar occurance yest.

Possibly 40k but doubt it would be 45k. Capacity is only increasing by 20k, we currently have 25000 ST's, so I wouldnt have thought all the additonal 20,000 seats would be made ST's

I wrote 40-45K because, as things stand, we don't yet know what the eventual capacity of the new stadium will be. If there are no changes to the current plans, then capacity will indeed be 20K higher than at the current stadium. But if, as is strongly rumoured, the proposed capacity of the new stadium has been revised upwards by 5K or so, then there will be 25K extra seats on offer.

Just for curiousity I left my computer running to see what time I would actually get on....

Just checked, silly me, would still have been queueing after a shade over 2 hours, only upto the word queue. Quite frankly that is a complete and utter shambles of a system.

Whats it going to be like with a stadium that holds 56k. I dare not think

I wrote 40-45K because, as things stand, we don't yet know what the eventual capacity of the new stadium will be. If there are no changes to the current plans, then capacity will indeed be 20K higher than at the current stadium. But if, as is strongly rumoured, the proposed capacity of the new stadium has been revised upwards by 5K or so, then there will be 25K extra seats on offer.

I see what you mean. I just assumed it was staying at 56k, but certainly if we upping it to more than 60k capacity def would think we are looking at 40k + ST's

Just for curiousity I left my computer running to see what time I would actually get on....

Just checked, silly me, would still have been queueing after a shade over 2 hours, only upto the word queue. Quite frankly that is a complete and utter shambles of a system.

DougalYid still in the queue after 2.5 hours. Absolute shambles.

Exactly where I am - now shut that browser window then I might move up a bit!

I see what you mean. I just assumed it was staying at 56k, but certainly if we upping it to more than 60k capacity def would think we are looking at 40k + ST's

It would be nice if the club could finally tell us what their plans are! We've known for over a year (from a supporters trust meeting with the club) that they are looking at a "modest" increase in the proposed capacity. And we also know (from a Haringey document) that Spurs will be submitting a new planning application for "material changes" to the stadium.

We just don't know any detail!

Went on at about 09:25 straight into the queue. Got to the end of the queue at about 09:45 and got directed to the log-in screen. Put in my details and the browser was saying "connecting to eticketing...." after 15 minutes it timed out and I was sent back to the start of the queue again at about 10:00. Still in the queue now, less than 2/3rds of the way along. When the queue started again I called the ticket office and was put on hold. Been holding for 1:48 so far. My calls are free so I'll wait it out or until I get to the front of the queue.

I know how frustrating it was the year before last so we managed to get all 4 multi-game packages last year. Tried again this year by phone and, again, got all 4. Lucky or what? I do have to say though that it's absolutely pointless swearing at the clerks in the ticket office, it's not their fault, or indeed Spurs' fault - it's all down to ticketmaster. I have nothing but praise for the staff in the ticket office.

Went on at about 09:25 straight into the queue. Got to the end of the queue at about 09:45 and got directed to the log-in screen. Put in my details and the browser was saying "connecting to eticketing...." after 15 minutes it timed out and I was sent back to the start of the queue again at about 10:00. Still in the queue now, less than 2/3rds of the way along. When the queue started again I called the ticket office and was put on hold. Been holding for 1:48 so far. My calls are free so I'll wait it out or until I get to the front of the queue.

I know how frustrating it was the year before last so we managed to get all 4 multi-game packages last year. Tried again this year by phone and, again, got all 4. Lucky or what? I do have to say though that it's absolutely pointless swearing at the clerks in the ticket office, it's not their fault, or indeed Spurs' fault - it's all down to ticketmaster. I have nothing but praise for the staff in the ticket office.

Surely the club does bear ultimate responsibility though? These kinds of problems have been going on for years, so surely they should seek other ticketing systems? Or are there just no better options?

Block 44, row 6. Get in! \o/ Once I logged in it took all of 2 minutes to find a seat and pay for it and the payment to go through.

Last edited:
Back