• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I remember the sign going up at seven sisters station was it that long ago??? Good news though for those coming in from central London.

Me and my little boy are now members. I reckon we'll have season tickets by the time he's 6. He's nearly one. You guys reckon that's a realistic assumption?

I dont think anybody really knows how many people will actually take up the option of a Ticket when offered. I assume you are on the list around the 35,000 mark?

I think I read when the new stadium is fully opened they the number od ST's will jump from 25k to 35k. There is no way on earth the first 10,000 people on the list will all accept their offer, but how far down the list the offers get is anyones guess.

5/6 years could be a realistic guess. How successful the team is over the next few seasons will have a big bearing on it too

I had to have a little laugh at how the say the works are now complete and then go on to say the Chelsea and Wigan games will be affected by engineering works on the same line.

True. If its 7 years I'm not really that fussed as I hope he'll be more into it when he's a bit older.

I had to have a little laugh at how the say the works are now complete and then go on to say the Chelsea and Wigan games will be affected by engineering works on the same line.

me too but I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Surely Ticketmaster can cope with thousands of requests per minute when they are selling tickets for Take That or whatever... so there is no excuse for these delays

Didnt trust the bar. Phoned up but selected Option 2 not 1 like it suggests, got through in under 3 minutes. Got 2 tickets.

Worth a try as a back-up lads and lasses

I'm under "DO". Taken 25 minutes so far......

Persevere! Took me 1hr 40min yest & Steve took 2hr 10min.

Or try what Paxtonwolf said?

BTW, our meet up at the B&H is the same say that Spurs v Liverpool is on ESPN at 6.00pm.....
Hope the boys dont want to bat on for that :eek:

This time I'll try not to make the fatal mistake of going on another website whilst on the queue tab :lol:

I dont think anybody really knows how many people will actually take up the option of a Ticket when offered. I assume you are on the list around the 35,000 mark?

I think I read when the new stadium is fully opened they the number od ST's will jump from 25k to 35k. There is no way on earth the first 10,000 people on the list will all accept their offer, but how far down the list the offers get is anyones guess.

5/6 years could be a realistic guess. How successful the team is over the next few seasons will have a big bearing on it too

It'll be more than that. 40-45K is more likely, I think. Assuming that the demand for season tickets is there, the club will want to bank as much ticket income as possible as soon as possible. That would still leave plenty of tickets for remaining members and non members on a match by match basis.

Persevere! Took me 1hr 40min yest & Steve took 2hr 10min.

Or try what Paxtonwolf said?

BTW, our meet up at the B&H is the same say that Spurs v Liverpool is on ESPN at 6.00pm.....
Hope the boys dont want to bat on for that :eek:

I'm expecting a long and rather drunken day! Almost up to "hit" now - getting there. Am cursing the fact that I was in the arse-end of nowhere in Suffolk yesterday with no internet access!

I'm expecting a long and rather drunken day! Almost up to "hit" now - getting there. Am cursing the fact that I was in the arse-end of nowhere in Suffolk yesterday with no internet access!

Me, Steve & Lee are in Block 44 rows 6 (me) & 10 (them) - try & join us (if you have a choice!)

Back