• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I think that letter sums up the feelings of all those who have experienced the 'bar' this morning, or any other morning for that matter.
But as you rightly say we all know nothing will get done because by the end of the tomorrow no doubt the game will have been a sell-out and the company will have got their revenue as usual

I'd expect something along the lines of

We are aware of a small number of supporters experiencing intermittent problems with the Ticketmaster system over the course of the initial sales period and sincerely apologise to you for any inconvenience caused.

back in a day or so. Copy+Paste.

Another laughable effort from the ticket office!

Remember the Inter Milan ticketing fudge up!!

How long do they need to get their act together?

I am writing to express my disappointment that at the start of a new season the usual problems & issues persist with our ticketing system.
Last week when the Bronze member multi-ticket packages went on sale, the online system was down all day! Therefore the only way to have a chance of buying a package was to spend three hours on the phone constantly redialling the ticket office. I know Spurs fans that were forced to take this route but unfortunately, i am unable to stop work for three hours at a time to spend on the phone.

As this access to these packages are one of the 'advantages' to having Bronze membership, i was amazed that NO mention of the ticket system failure was made or apology offered on the official site. What are we paying extra for?

And so on to today! Another fiasco.
I started to access the official site/ticket system at 9.15am. After being frozen out the first time & then getting back on the site, i eventually got to the end of the queue & logged in after around 70 mins following several messages that the ticket system was offline (i ignored those luckily) or being sent back into the 'ticketing home' page many times. I finally managed to get a ticket into my basket but then it took me 30 more mins & at least 12 attempts to actually check out. Friends of mine took 2 hours to get to the end of the queue.

This is for a Cat C game (WBA). How will the system cope for a Cat A game?

What, if anything, is being done to improve the customer buying experience in the future?

Anyway, i look forward to doing battle with the system again next Mon for Norwich (we Spurs are made of strong stuff - we need to be!)

That's the tickle my balls with a feather. They don't need to do they? I mean they know that we are hooked for life so why bother offering better customer service?

Got this reply. Quick anyway.

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to hear of the problems you experienced when attempting to purchase tickets for our Multi Ticket Packages and our home game against West Bromwich Albion.

We are aware of a small number of supporters experiencing intermittent problems with the Ticketmaster system this morning and last week and sincerely apologise to you for any inconvenience caused. I can assure you that a simple apology from Ticketmaster will not suffice on this occasion; we have requested that they carry out a full investigation as to why their system failed us and our supporters.

Pointless phoning only get some snotty bird talking to you,thinking your a tourist complaining why you couldn't get a goon ticket the day before the game is on.

Phoned up once(well tried 10 or 15 times) to tell them i needed to sell back the rearranged everton ticket because i couldn't get up there.....they talked to you like a numpty saying about the rules regulations because i missed the cut off day by a day, I explained to them why I was late..... with reason being the only time i could phone was after work at around 5pm,all i got on the phone was a continous message saying the ticket office was now closed and then stating the times that they were opened....... was from 9am till 5.30pm....stupid.

Was able to sell the tickets back to them,with a warning we'll only do this just the once for you,cheers i said !!!!!!!!

Got this reply:

"Thank you for your email.

Firstly, I would ask that you address your tone in all future correspondence to the ticket office; whilst I honestly do appreciate your frustration, I see no need for abusive language.

I am sorry to hear of the problems you experienced when attempting to purchase tickets for our home game against West Bromwich Albion.

We are aware of a small number of supporters experiencing intermittent problems with the Ticketmaster system and sincerely apologise to you for any inconvenience caused. Can you please supply me with the client reference numbers that you were attempting to purchase tickets under. Can you also confirm that the client reference numbers had been added to your network?

Nicola"

8-[

Mate, i would just email back with an apology. Best to keep them onside.

I did, quite a long one, they just sent one back saying "If you would like me to investigate the issue can you let me know the client reference numbers, any error messages that you received and if all the supporters were added to your network?"

It's so frustrating; I appreciate the people answering these e-mails don't deserve to be abused (though I didn't aim any abusive language directly at them), but we don't have the opportunity to have any meanigful dialogue with the people who actually have the ability to change things...

I just sent a complaint in, for what its worth

Told them I won't bother with home games this season (did about 15 or so last year)

I'll just stick with away games and maybe some Euro games, until they sort out the shower of brick ticketing system

why don't they just use a numbering service,so you know where you stand in the que,its used on a few other ticketing sites,im sure thats run by ticketmaster.
That would be an improvement, but it wouldn't solve the issue that the system is clearly being over tasked every match day.

I could live with the red bar if I knew when it got to the end I'd get into the system.

That would be an improvement, but it wouldn't solve the issue that the system is clearly being over tasked every match day.

I could live with the red bar if I knew when it got to the end I'd get into the system.

Exactly. The whole process just appears random. This the exact opposite outcome you would desire when distributing something such as tickets. Order is a necessity, everyone in line, ticket secured, transaction complete. And to think someones getting paid for this sh*t.

Exactly. The whole process just appears random. This the exact opposite outcome you would desire when distributing something such as tickets. Order is a necessity, everyone in line, ticket secured, transaction complete. And to think someones getting paid for this sh*t.

tickle my balls with a feather. We all know people who have logged on later than ourselves on a certain day, and got onto the system quicker

Finally No More Tube Issues...

The Club is delighted to announce, after several seasons of disruption on the Underground, that the works to upgrade the Victoria Line have now been completed and that fans will be able to travel to White Hart Lane Stadium via the Underground Victoria Line for all of our Premier League fixtures over the coming season.

Fans who use the Victoria Line should already be seeing the benefits of the multi-mullion pound upgrade, which has been ongoing for more than five years, with new trains, a significant increase in passenger capacity per hour between Central London and Seven Sisters and quicker journey times. Capacity and journey times will continue to improve over the next year or so culminating in a capacity increase of over 20% by January 2013.

During the previous few seasons, the Club has worked closely with London Underground to ensure that where closures were planned, the disruptions were minimised and they have promised to continue to work with the Club to keep us updated on their ongoing track closure programme and provide us with bespoke travel advice and support.

As part of this close working relationship, London Underground have asked us to make fans aware, ahead of the coming season, of two weekend's matches which will be slightly affected by general maintenance and engineering works to the Victoria Line. The two matches affected are:

Chelsea - Saturday 20th October 2012
• There will be engineering works on the Victoria Line between Highbury and Islington and Brixton, but supporters will be able to travel from Central London to Seven Sisters Underground station by travelling on Piccadilly Line to Finsbury Park and then changing there for the Victoria Line.

Wigan Athletic - Saturday 3rd November 2012
• There will be engineering works on the Victoria Line between Seven Sisters Underground Station and Walthamstow Central meaning that supporters will still be able to travel to between Central London and Seven Sisters. Those travelling between Walthamstow Central and Seven Sisters can use an enhanced rail replacement bus service.

Feel for you guys having to put up with this crap time in time out, its ridiculous

Cant wait for a Seaon ticket to cut this cr#p out. Lucky enough to get 3 of the multi-packages, although I was a bit disappointed to get seats on the very back row, the fact I dont have to go through this process 12 less times makes it worth it

Me and my little boy are now members. I reckon we'll have season tickets by the time he's 6. He's nearly one. You guys reckon that's a realistic assumption?

Back