• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

SUCCESS!!!!!! 100 mins after getting on the website. I managed to get a ticket in the basket but it then took me around 10-12 attempts to actually checkout!
I might have to go & knock one out now..........

So, what can we do to force the club to finally fix this? It seems they don't give a brick as long as they get their money for all the tickets one way or another. It is simply unacceptable that this disgrace of a system is allowed to continue. I think a mass email campaign could work to bring it to attention. Or how about twitter, that might publicly shame them and force them into action.

So, what can we do to force the club to finally fix this? It seems they don't give a brick as long as they get their money for all the tickets one way or another. It is simply unacceptable that this disgrace of a system is allowed to continue. I think a mass email campaign could work to bring it to attention. Or how about twitter, that might publicly shame them and force them into action.

I might fire off a quick email now. I will try & find a customer services address.

edit:

ticket.office@tottenhamhotspur.com or customer.care@tottenhamhotspur.com

I will send a mail to both. Lets get on the case.

Finally got 4 tickets dotted all over the place (couldn't even get ONE ticket in most of the green sections), then when we click to go to checkout we're back at the beginning of the queue.

This really is fudging pathetic. I genuinely think we should organise a mass Glory-Glory e-mail to the club, complaining aggressively about how brick the system is, and how disgraceful it is that they take advantage of fans paying ridiclous amounts for tickets, memberships and merchandise and yet they're too fudging selfish and greedy to invest in a server and system that is even adequate. It takes the fudging tinkle.

Finally got 4 tickets dotted all over the place (couldn't even get ONE ticket in most of the green sections), then when we click to go to checkout we're back at the beginning of the queue.

This really is fudging pathetic. I genuinely think we should organise a mass Glory-Glory e-mail to the club, complaining aggressively about how brick the system is, and how disgraceful it is that they take advantage of fans paying ridiclous amounts for tickets, memberships and merchandise and yet they're too fudging selfish and greedy to invest in a server and system that is even adequate. It takes the fudging tinkle.

If anyone wants to pen an open letter to the club, we can blog it on the front page.

SUCCESS!!!!!! 100 mins after getting on the website. I managed to get a ticket in the basket but it then took me around 10-12 attempts to actually checkout!
I might have to go & knock one out now..........

nIce one

After getting kicked out then told it was down due to maintenance I gave up

And this

I might fire off a quick email now. I will try & find a customer services address.

edit:

ticket.office@tottenhamhotspur.com or customer.care@tottenhamhotspur.com

I will send a mail to both. Lets get on the case.
Will make no difference. I emailed after the ticket package fiasco the other day, Customer Care forwarded it to the ticket office, who replied with some generic nonsense about being aware that "some" supporters had had problems with it, which seems a little unlikely given the ticket office were telling people it wasn't working when they phoned in. They clearly hadn't actually read my email since they thought I was asking them to sell me a package after the fact (which I wasn't, I just wanted to let them know how brick they are), and then offered to refund my membership, cos obviously I have no interest in ever going to White Hart Lane again. So all in all a waste of time.

Nothing'll change, because Spurs don't give a brick if the system is fair, just that they sell the tickets eventually.

Are they taking the p#ss. Maintenance on a ticket sake day. What a complete and utter shambles
Just for info, if you look at the URL of this error when you get it, it's just the catch-all message when they don't know what the error is. There's no maintenance going on.

Emails will be ignored - I suggest you phone someone to complain.

Then you can be put on hold for 43 minutes before talking to the youth trainee muppet

Just for info, if you look at the URL of this error when you get it, it's just the catch-all message when they don't know what the error is. There's no maintenance going on.

Cheers for the infro, I'm pretty sure you're bang on with that.

My worry is when we have 56k wanting tickets, imagine what it will be like then!! Personally I'm hoping I'll have an ST then, but that still doesnt stop me worrying how bad it will be

Just sent this, even though I know it's pointless:

"Hi,

I am just e-mailing to vent my disgust at the completely inadequate Spurs online ticket system.

Having paid £58 to become a Bronze member, I looked forward to exercising my 'privelege' of getting priority for tickets for the WBA game this morning. After 2 hours of waiting, I then spent a further half-hour trying to get four individual tickets in any section that I could, because even in the green sections ('good availability') it wasn't possible to get even ONE seat "together".

Having finally got 4 seats dotted all over the place, we clicked on the checkout button and were sent back to the beginning of the queue.

It is f*cking pathetic. And what is more infuriating is that I know nothing will be done about it, because people have been complaining for years; of course you know we will keep on coming back and paying rip-off prices for a sub-par product because this is the only way we can watch the club that we all love.

The club clearly doesn't care about its fans otherwise it would have invested a long time ago in a more adequate server and system, so that people like me didn't have to waste hours of their day, as well as their hard-earned money, on this brick.

And I know that this isn't you fault - whoever is reading this - but this is the only avenue we are given to vent, so I hope that the people who are at fault do also have to put up with these bricky e-mails, of which I'm sure there are many."

Would have liked to take more time to write a really good one, but I've already wasted enough time this morning on this brick.

At least it makes free online streaming that bit more gratifying.

I am writing to express my disappointment that at the start of a new season the usual problems & issues persist with our ticketing system.
Last week when the Bronze member multi-ticket packages went on sale, the online system was down all day! Therefore the only way to have a chance of buying a package was to spend three hours on the phone constantly redialling the ticket office. I know Spurs fans that were forced to take this route but unfortunately, i am unable to stop work for three hours at a time to spend on the phone.

As this access to these packages are one of the 'advantages' to having Bronze membership, i was amazed that NO mention of the ticket system failure was made or apology offered on the official site. What are we paying extra for?

And so on to today! Another fiasco.
I started to access the official site/ticket system at 9.15am. After being frozen out the first time & then getting back on the site, i eventually got to the end of the queue & logged in after around 70 mins following several messages that the ticket system was offline (i ignored those luckily) or being sent back into the 'ticketing home' page many times. I finally managed to get a ticket into my basket but then it took me 30 more mins & at least 12 attempts to actually check out. Friends of mine took 2 hours to get to the end of the queue.

This is for a Cat C game (WBA). How will the system cope for a Cat A game?

What, if anything, is being done to improve the customer buying experience in the future?

Anyway, i look forward to doing battle with the system again next Mon for Norwich (we Spurs are made of strong stuff - we need to be!)

Back