• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Just got an email inviting me to join as a 'Junior member'

Dear Xxxxx,

You're the Star! when you join us for the new season as a One Hotspur Junior Member.

Only a Bronze or Lilywhite Junior Member for the 2012/2013 Season* gets ticket priority and discounts for Premier League, Cup and European fixtures at Lane, and the chance to run out onto the famous turf as a matchday mascot.

I am 52 years old...........

I got that too. Would rather have got an email confirming I'd got a multi-ticket package but didn't get up in time this morning to attempt to log in and stare at the skid-mark of death for hours!

I got that too. Would rather have got an email confirming I'd got a multi-ticket package but didn't get up in time this morning to attempt to log in and stare at the skid-mark of death for hours!

We'll all have that fun next week for the WBA tickets

Lol when did you hear a top club putting their fans first,we pay £50 to become members to get a chance of buying a ticket and still get bricky service.Levy and the board will use the 'arsenal model' on how to extract as much money out of us,£50 a home shirt,£8 pie and chips,£5 for a pint.

With the new tv deals every other year,have the club given us anything back,mmmmmmmmm got a years spurs tv for free this time.

I haven't for some reason. It says I have to pay to get Spurs tv even though I've been a bronze member for at least 5 years.

I haven't for some reason. It says I have to pay to get Spurs tv even though I've been a bronze member for at least 5 years.

I'm sure I read we will get sent an e-mail with a promo link that we need to enter to get the freeview,

I assume its due anytime now. But then again.....

The Skid-Mark of death - WBA

How can a club of our standing & with our money have such an unbelievably appalling ticketing site?

The Skid Mark of death has started moving backwards. From 70% the way along i am now only 50%. Still i have only been on since 9:15 so i shouldn't expect miracles.

I know we'll still get a ticket tomorrow anyway, but it just makes a mockery of the so-called advantage of a priority window for a measly 1000 tickets.

I mean I dont know why we're bothering to watch the bar, the 1000 have probably gone now anyway

I know we'll still get a ticket tomorrow anyway, but it just makes a mockery of the so-called advantage of a priority window for a measly 1000 tickets.

I mean I dont know why we're bothering to watch the bar, the 1000 have probably gone now anyway

Thats what i was thinking. I might give up until tomorrow. This is absolutely ridiculous.

The daft thing is, if you do get through on a Monday, you end up with a seat in Row 16,17 or 20 (like I did with the Multi-game packages)
Log on tomorrow and you can probably get a ticket if the first few rows

It has happened to me before with Utd. I got through on Bronze day & was in PL Upper row 12 or something, my mates could not get on & bought there in row 2 on Lillywhite day.

Bronze priority is a joke. Really.

It has happened to me before with Utd. I got through on Bronze day & was in PL Upper row 12 or something, my mates could not get on & bought there in row 2 on Lillywhite day.

Bronze priority is a joke. Really.

It gets better. Just got kicked out and got a message on the screen

The site is temporarily down for routine maintenance

Are they taking the p#ss. Maintenance on a ticket sake day. What a complete and utter shambles

edit: just seen Rossi's post, beat me to it

Back