• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

In all fairness, the last 2 seasons we've started (well should have) and finished at home, so I suppose it will be Arsenals turn to at least end with a home game, if not both

In all fairness it was what we were due after around 3 starts at home in 14 seasons up until 09/10.

Boxing Day vs Norwich, always one of our Xmas fixtures. I guess that's due to us being their most local Premier League opponent?

I've recently managed to upgrade my membership from Lilywhite to Bronze, and for those of you that were asking about ST waiting list, I'm currently about 39,000

I've recently managed to upgrade my membership from Lilywhite to Bronze, and for those of you that were asking about ST waiting list, I'm currently about 39,000

39,000........jesh.......thats a lot of people waiting.......im 9,000'ish..........say half of those will take up their option of buying a season ticket 60,000 full every other week.......lets get this ground built and take on those fecking chavs and gypos asap...

Bring back a LONDON DERBY on Boxing Day... home or away, don't care WHO!
We need SOME fudging traditions brought back into a game that's being snatched away from us! ...it's turning into a sea of money-mad, corporate, corruption where nothing is sacred any more... except money and winning.

Anyway, isn't Carrow Road closer to Upton Park???

Apparently not... EXACTLY THE SAME! Here ya go, from Google;

CARROW ROAD - WHITE HART LANE: 108 Miles, 2 hours 7 mins
CARROW ROAD - THE EMIRATES: 111 Miles, 2 hours 15 mins
CARROW ROAD - UPTON PARK: 108 Miles, 2 hours 7 mins

so if Geography (rather than SKY!) is dictating the Christmas fixtures, then they can toss a coin between the pair of us.

Personally, this Boxing Day, I reckon it'll be Norwich v West Ham ...and how's about a nostalgic trip down memory lane to complete some unfinished business; TOTTENHAM v ARSEANAL

Last edited:
Lot of options for Xmas though. Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves have been replaced by West Ham, Reading and Southampton.

Bring back a LONDON DERBY on Boxing Day... home or away, don't care WHO!
We need SOME fudging traditions brought back into a game that's being snatched away from us! ...it's turning into a sea of money-mad, corporate, corruption where nothing is sacred any more... except money and winning.

Anyway, isn't Carrow Road closer to Upton Park???

Apparently not... EXACTLY THE SAME! Here ya go, from Google;

CARROW ROAD - WHITE HART LANE: 108 Miles, 2 hours 7 mins
CARROW ROAD - THE EMIRATES: 111 Miles, 2 hours 15 mins
CARROW ROAD - UPTON PARK: 108 Miles, 2 hours 7 mins

so if Geography (rather than SKY!) is dictating the Christmas fixtures, then they can toss a coin between the pair of us.

Personally, this Boxing Day, I reckon it'll be Norwich v West Ham ...and how's about a nostalgic trip down memory lane to complete some unfinished business; TOTTENHAM v ARSEANAL

Years ago, most teams got a near neighbour on Boxing Day. Pretty sure it used to be City v Liverpool. Everton v United around here.
Could throw in
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Sunderland
Aston Villa v West Brom
Reading v Swansea
Tottenham v Southampton (like the old days)
QPR v Arsenal
Chelsea v Fulham
Stoke v Wigan
Norwich v West Ham

Minimum amount of travelling for a lot

39,000........jesh.......thats a lot of people waiting.......im 9,000'ish..........say half of those will take up their option of buying a season ticket 60,000 full every other week.......lets get this ground built and take on those fecking chavs and gypos asap...

I've said it many times, and I still believe about 40% of people on the waiting list wouldnt take up the option of an ST if offered.
Will be interesting to see how much movement there is at the lower end, now we have no CL again. I reckon anyone under 10,000 will probably move at least 500-1000 places up the waiting list

Membership renewal problem

I'm on direct-debit for my Bronze, and yesterday received my e-mail with the PDF file attachment detailing when the money was to be taken etc.

But, when I try and open the PDF attachment, the whole thing is juddering and shaking like a mad thing and i can't read it!!!!!!

Anyone else had this? or is my computer illiteracy reaching new levels?:oops:

Same here... though I did think it was a scam at first (i'm sceptical of EVERYTHING now since I gave my bank details to the King of Nigeria!)

My Bronze membership is on DD... So you saying its automatically renewed? Coz i got an email bout it but havent read it yet but also noticed on the OS it says deadline for Bronze renewal is 17th i think?? So do i not have to do anything or have i gotta get in contact to confirm renewal??

My Bronze membership is on DD... So you saying its automatically renewed? Coz i got an email bout it but havent read it yet but also noticed on the OS it says deadline for Bronze renewal is 17th i think?? So do i not have to do anything or have i gotta get in contact to confirm renewal??

Do nothing!

Its auto renewed on DD (this confused me a couple of weeks back when I was trying to setup ANOTHER direct debit by mistake)

Got my PDF yesterday too

Back