• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Great! Thanks guys.

Looks like memberships it is so we can make sure we get tickets.

2 new Bronze members coming up!

i presume you'll never want a season ticket so, do not bother with a bronze, a lillywhite will do. Also once a member find out about 'on-sale dates' and the process of buying online (it can be pretty frustrating for some matches)

If you can go any other time of the year I'd forget about going September wait till June when fixtures are out then have a look for games against the likes of reading Norwich stoke etc which you most likely won't need a membership for as it'll go to general sale

Waiting list??? What do you mean mate?

Waiting list for games? Or waiting list to become a member?

Bronze membership puts you on the Season Ticket waiting list automatically (even if you do not want one). It is around 30k at the moment.

Just let us know where you are once you have taken out your membership.

Depends on where you are coming from and if you have accommodation sorted already but I wouldn't discount the Thomas Cook packages yet. I think they can be cost effective in some situations. I have American friends who used it, no problem.

Might also be worth holding back a little until the fixture lists are announced. September usually has a completely pointless International break in it somewhere. And if we are away the week before / after then we could easily go 2 or 3 weeks without a home game.

You will get to see some games, some go on general sale, but not the best games of course.

I have managed two home games this season and i live in France. I didnt see some great football: Wigan and Blackburn.

But the official website is quite good, you just create an account, log in, pick your seat, pay by card. I get mine sent over in London, and pick them up when i arrive. I wouldnt get them to send them abroad, they could get lost i suppose.

Yidmicky - you should only be buying LILYWHITE membership, not BRONZE. The difference in price is to pay for a place on the season ticket waiting list which you do not need, if you are just visiting from abroad.

In September we might be playing a league cup tie, which should be easy to get tickets for. Also you can probably get a pair of tickets for most games, bar the biggish ones, via the ticket exchange part of the website even if they are sold out. But for a game against a non-top 6 side you ought to be able to get a ticket via membership.

Yes, I know I'm mega-keen, but can anyone remember how soon the new fixture list is released. Is it usually during the 2nd week in June.

Predictions:

Opening weekend (Aug 19th?) West Ham Away
1st Home Match Liverpool
Boxing Day Southampton Home
Last Home Game Aston Villa
Last Match Everton Away

What do you mean 2012/2013 fixture list?

This is the end, there is no more tottenham hotspur!!

didnt you get the memo?

The official PL website says they'll be announced "around the middle of June". Last year it was 17th June.

Just for the icing on the cake for next season......I wouldn't be surprised if we started and finished away from home.

Im going for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away on the opening day and City away on the final day.

Just for the icing on the cake for next season......I wouldn't be surprised if we started and finished away from home.
Im going for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away on the opening day and City away on the final day.

In all fairness, the last 2 seasons we've started (well should have) and finished at home, so I suppose it will be Arsenals turn to at least end with a home game, if not both

The fixtures for next season will be released on Monday 19th June 2012 at 9:00am

England will play their last group match against Ukraine in Euro2012 later that day. Maybe they are convinced England will be out by then and so wanted to divert the attention to the league ?:D

Back