• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

After a lot of detailed analysis to find the best solution, the club has decided that, subject to the trial, away fans are best relocated to the third tier of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand. Segregation is a lot easier in that part of the ground and will result in far fewer wasted seats.

In addition, the third tier is often the first part of the ground that people hold a season ticket in, before transferring to other parts of the stadium in better positions once those seats become available. Nearly half the ST holders in Tier 3 have held their tickets for less than two years. This is important because it means that, in order to solve this problem we have actively sought to disturb the fewest long-standing ST holders possible.

However, the club is fully aware that there will be some people who will be affected by this proposed change and, if implemented, would do everything it can to lessen the impact and assist current ST holders in relocating to other parts of the stadium.

In summary, we believe the proposed new arrangements, if successful, will provide better seats for United fans and allow us to relocate away fans into an area of the ground where the segregation is easier and better for United supporters – and that is our priority.

Will have to take binoculars

Went to an England game in there before, you seriously might as well watch the game on a 14 inch TV!!

You get a cracking view (of Tyneside not the pitch).

A view other clubs are taking our lead next season, away fans at both Old Trafford and the Stadium of brick will now be situated up in the gods as far away from the pitch as possible.

I really don't think football clubs should be allowed to do that. You've already got a massive advantage playing at home and having 90% of the support, then you make people sit up in the gods after making 200-300 mile trips in some cases. I heard they're looking into moving the away fans at the Emirates too. Away fans at our ground have it pretty damn good, they get great seats and they're right on top of the pitch.

Went to an England game in there before, you seriously might as well watch the game on a 14 inch TV!!

Same here. England v Wales about 6 years ago. Back row on the Top Tier, dont think I've ever sat further away from the pitch than that day

I really don't think football clubs should be allowed to do that. You've already got a massive advantage playing at home and having 90% of the support, then you make people sit up in the gods after making 200-300 mile trips in some cases. I heard they're looking into moving the away fans at the Emirates too. Away fans at our ground have it pretty damn good, they get great seats and they're right on top of the pitch.

I went to St James Park, sorry Sports Direct Arena in October when we played them away, right up in the gods, 3 rows from the top. Greg is right, great view of the city, so far away from the pitch it was unreal. Great view of the game too, but the players were like dots. Prob wont go to an away game there again but will deff go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine again as it was a right laugh.

People are worrying about the points they lose, but if you've been going consistently you're in the same boat as everyone else. In fact you'll leap frog a load of people that hoarded them years ago. LP cut offs will be lower aswell

I've heard horror stories about Anfield and Goodison Park. I've heard the view from the lower tier at Goodison Park is like "watching the game through a letter box", and apparently you can't see past the halfway line if your stood right at the back of the away end at Anfield, luckily I was in about the 10th row when I went there.

I've heard horror stories about Anfield and Goodison Park. I've heard the view from the lower tier at Goodison Park is like "watching the game through a letter box", and apparently you can't see past the halfway line if your stood right at the back of the away end at Anfield, luckily I was in about the 10th row when I went there.

Been to both, at the back at Liverpool it is like a letter box as the overhang of the upper tier comes down to almost level with the goal at the other end.

Everton in the lower tier is also awful, if you are in the paddock you are usually ok but towards the back of the lower tier again the view is awful.

I'm in the paddock at Goodison on Sunday.

Yea the Paddock at Goodison is terrible.Luckily ive been down the front row on my last few trips.

And I think you get about a ?ú2 reduction for the restricted view.. Whooopie-do

Matchday Tickets

Apologies if this is in the wrong section (mods feel free to move)

I am hoping to get some info from you guys about buying matchday tickets at White Hart Lane.... i am coming over in September with my dad soley to watch spurs for the very first time!!

How do we get tickets? We have emailed the club which says they can't promise anything for international travellers which is fair enough. I have looked into getting a membership so that we can buy tickets.. is this necessary?

Can non-members buy tickets?
Is there a good chance of getting tickets if we become members?
Do even members still miss out on some games?
Is it better to go through a company i.e. www.thomascooksport.com?

Any advice greatly appreciated!!! As i said the main aim of the trip is to see the mighty spurs so not too fussed about prices etc just want to make sure that we see as many games as possible in the 2 weeks we will be there!

COYS

Best bet would be to join as member's, pretty much gauranteed a ticket to most games, only ones I've ever missed out on we're CL group games and the odd NLD. Thomas Cook will do you an overpriced package so you may aswell just join, you'll probably save money if your going to a couple of games.

Some tickets will go on "general sale" which means anybody can buy them

Normally these are for games that are not so popular (Stoke, Wigan, Swansea etc)

If you really badly need tickets you can pretty much guarantee a ticket for ANY game, from a ticket tout

There are about 2,634 ticket touts on match day who will gladly "buy or sell any tickets"

Or why don't you sign up for a membership account (you get Spurs TV thrown in for free) and you'll get priority over general sale tickets

To conclude, getting to a game should be very easy for you.....

Personally, I wouldn't book anything via Thomas Cook. Chances are they'll go bust and you'll never see your money again.

Great! Thanks guys.

Looks like memberships it is so we can make sure we get tickets.

2 new Bronze members coming up!

Back