• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Do you just omit to 10 years then? I assume you don't have t pay up front? What's the benefit? The ttendances show 5000 spare seats on average?

Pretty much all games have sold out since Christmas, only Norwich, QPR and Villa haven't. We have finished with an average attendance of 49,935, not bad tbh, that is an average of just over 2,000 not 5,000 most of which is made of up tiny away followings an unsold posh seats.

Yes you just commit to 10 years, I didn't pay up front I pay by 10 monthly Direct Debits per season.

So you have a load of glory hunters then? :)

I thought the attendances were down to the economy according to Geordies I spoke with earlier this year?! :)

The away seats at SJP are the worst in the league.

Last edited:
Pretty much all games have sold out since Christmas, only Norwich, QPR and Villa haven't. We have finished with an average attendance of 49,935, not bad tbh, that is an average of just over 2,000 not 5,000 most of which is made of up tiny away followings an unsold posh seats.

Yes you just commit to 10 years, I didn't pay up front I pay by 10 monthly Direct Debits per season.

What happens if you move abroad in Year 2?

Or get ill?

So you have a load of glory hunters then? :)

I thought the attendances were down o the convoy according to Geordies I spoke with earlier this year?! :)
The away seats at SJP are the orst in the league.

You get a cracking view (of Tyneside not the pitch).

A view other clubs are taking our lead next season, away fans at both Old Trafford and the Stadium of brick will now be situated up in the gods as far away from the pitch as possible.

Eg someone in a cat 2 seating area on the 10 year deal will be paying ?ú558 each season for the next 10 years, someone walks up tomorrow to buy a season ticket for next season in the seat next to said person would pay ?ú587.

I'm in the East Stand, cat 1, so if the bloke next to me is not on the deal then he will be paying ?ú707 for his season ticket for next season compared to the ?ú673 I pay.

Which was similar'ish to the two-year deal that Spurs had three seasons ago, but that only permitted a two year season ticket, paid upfront mind, locked in at the first year's price. What made it more attractive at that time - when I took advantage - was that VAT was also at 15% and locked in for both years, rather than up to 17.5% as would've been the case if you'd bought the second year the following season. Oh, and 0% on season ticket purchases on the MBNA card for 12 months.

A decent saving, if not quite as (potentially) significant as our Geordie friends.

Lol......fudge yourself.

Where do you live by the way?

I assume you go out of your way to go to Spurs? A great hardship i'm sure.

Wind your neck in and get a fudging clue eh?

James is a STUDENT, ergo he doesn't have a lot of money. He lives in Portsmouth......a fair treck to teh lane by road or rail.

I live in Leeds and get to around 10 games a year.

So come on then bill big gonad*s, what hardship do you go through to get to the lane?
My wallet has taken a pinch over the last few months due to Spurs - gonna struggle sorting out my car insurance and holiday spending money for the summer!

You heading to the Lane on sunday btw?

Why would they let people opt out each year? Surely everyone would take a 10 yr price freeze then review their situation each summer?

You get a cracking view (of Tyneside not the pitch).

A view other clubs are taking our lead next season, away fans at both Old Trafford and the Stadium of brick will now be situated up in the gods as far away from the pitch as possible.

Got told that last month by a Mackem, opposite end Top tier

After a lot of detailed analysis to find the best solution, the club has decided that, subject to the trial, away fans are best relocated to the third tier of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand. Segregation is a lot easier in that part of the ground and will result in far fewer wasted seats.

In addition, the third tier is often the first part of the ground that people hold a season ticket in, before transferring to other parts of the stadium in better positions once those seats become available. Nearly half the ST holders in Tier 3 have held their tickets for less than two years. This is important because it means that, in order to solve this problem we have actively sought to disturb the fewest long-standing ST holders possible.

However, the club is fully aware that there will be some people who will be affected by this proposed change and, if implemented, would do everything it can to lessen the impact and assist current ST holders in relocating to other parts of the stadium.

In summary, we believe the proposed new arrangements, if successful, will provide better seats for United fans and allow us to relocate away fans into an area of the ground where the segregation is easier and better for United supporters – and that is our priority.

Will have to take binoculars

My wallet has taken a pinch over the last few months due to Spurs - gonna struggle sorting out my car insurance and holiday spending money for the summer!

You heading to the Lane on sunday btw?

No mate - Blackburn was my last home game of the season.

Not sure the ticker could take it!!

I'll be watching SUPER BRILLIANT AMZING SKY tossFEST SUNDAY instead

Back