• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

yep.

i simply cant afford to a) lose the few remaining loyalty points from the new cutoff which means I lose 75% of mine and b) lose my spot on the ST list, which is more important I guess.

however, I may just fudge it all off and get a ST when the new stadium opens, as its likely thats when ill get to the top anyway.

I feel like when Ledley retires, thats my age group retiring, my spurs era ending.

Luckily i did the DD option last season (?ú43?) so my payment will be taken automatically on the 23rd May (i think).
A proper liberty taking a 'booking fee' but at least we get SpursTV thrown in this season.

That's insane. Do we at least get a reach-around for this ridiculous amount??
Ridiculous isn't it. I e-mailed the club and the FSF about it last season as I don't think it's fair to be charged more than a match ticket for something that you only get priority and put on the waiting list for. Of course, the club e-mailed back with a load of flimflam about how it represents value for money. fudge off does it. But I want to attend away games etc so I'm kind of bent over a barrel and it sickens me.

I fudging hate Tottenham Hotspur as a business but I love the club. Strange one that.

Ridiculous isn't it. I e-mailed the club and the FSF about it last season as I don't think it's fair to be charged more than a match ticket for something that you only get priority and put on the waiting list for. Of course, the club e-mailed back with a load of flimflam about how it represents value for money. fudge off does it. But I want to attend away games etc so I'm kind of bent over a barrel and it sickens me.

I fudging hate Tottenham Hotspur as a business but I love the club. Strange one that.

Well, they have us by the balls and they know it. I guess that's why they can generally get away with it.

Will they give you an option to upgrade your membership? (ie lilywhite to bronze) or do you have to sort that out yourself?

Will they give you an option to upgrade your membership? (ie lilywhite to bronze) or do you have to sort that out yourself?

Last season I called up to upgrade from Lilywhite to Bronze. They forgot to cancel the Lilywhite and ended up charging me for both ](*,)

Rather than starting a new thread. I was wondering whether anyone could help?

I am currently a Lilywhite member and will be renewing for the 2012/13 season, but I want to upgrade to Bronze, and not lose any of the previous benefits?

Am I right in thinking that if I renew the Lilywhite membership, I will then be able to upgrade to Bronze after? If this is right, how much extra would I need to pay??

Or would I just set up a brand new Bronze membership?

Rather than starting a new thread. I was wondering whether anyone could help?

I am currently a Lilywhite member and will be renewing for the 2012/13 season, but I want to upgrade to Bronze, and not lose any of the previous benefits?

Am I right in thinking that if I renew the Lilywhite membership, I will then be able to upgrade to Bronze after? If this is right, how much extra would I need to pay??

Or would I just set up a brand new Bronze membership?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/renewal/Bronze-and-Lilywhite/bronze-and-lilywhite-info.page?

I am fairly sure when you go to renew online it gives you the option to upgrade (without losing LPs) - otherwise, just give the TO a quick bell.

If ST's havent renewed a reminder it has to be done by the weekend
By 5pm on 15th, isn't it?

I woke up in a cold sweat at the weekend thinking I'd missed the deadline. Had to go look at my reminder to reassure myself!

The I had a dream that I got two parking tickets in the same place on the same day. Weird.

The equivalent to my seat at SJP would cost ?ú167 more at your place, thought it would be more than that tbh.

Mind that is using the current price, mine is cheaper(per season) as I bought a 10 year season ticket a few years ago.

Do you just omit to 10 years then? I assume you don't have t pay up front? What's the benefit? The ttendances show 5000 spare seats on average?

Back