• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dominic Solanke

Haha, I'm embarrassed to even write this, but why not:

Fabrizio Romano has apparently replied with 👀 to a Matt Law article saying Solanke is closing in on joining Spurs, and the internet is going nuts thinking we've signed him.

Haha, I'm embarrassed to even write this, but why not:

Fabrizio Romano has apparently replied with 👀 to a Matt Law article saying Solanke is closing in on joining Spurs, and the internet is going nuts thinking we've signed him.
Well looking at what Ali Gold said regarding Ange liking the player, what @metalgear posted today regarding a Bournemouth insider saying Solanke has done a goodbye video, Solanke conveniently picking up a small injury and now this it does begin to feel like we are doing something here, how far down the line who knows....

He cost us £4m
Last signing that I think we really made some money in and it was also it a record fee
He hasn’t done bad since leaving either….
Sure, but he wasn't a club trained player like you were speaking about. As I said other than Kane I really can't think of any club trained players we have sold for decent figures or sold well in the last 10 years, it's probably been longer tbh.

Walker fits in the category of players we have bought, nurtured and subsequently sold on for a good profit in the mould of Berbatov, Kane, Modric, Bale etc, etc.

Sure, but he wasn't a club trained player like you were speaking about. As I said other than Kane I really can't think of any club trained players we have sold for decent figures or sold well in the last 10 years, it's probably been longer tbh.

Walker fits in the category of players we have bought, nurtured and subsequently sold on for a good profit in the mould of Berbatov, Kane, Modric, Bale etc, etc.
I never said he was

But there have been a Lot of club trained players mentioned above that went for decent figures

Mason went for £13m
Bentelab went for €19m
Townsend went for €16m
Walker Peter went for £12m

That is great money there

And there are others than we have named

Maybe
But is he that? I haven’t seen much of him as a CF

Same, I've never seen Alvarez do anything of note, to be honest. Saw a lot of City games last season, he didn't do anything. Probably a talented player, but hasn't done anything like Solanke did for a much inferior team last season.

Alvarez is a good player but he is a victim of statistics. Its the opposite to Harry Kane, Alvarez has literally won everything with club and country and he has been overrated due to this.

Alvarez is a good player but he is a victim of statistics. Its the opposite to Harry Kane, Alvarez has literally won everything with club and country and he has been overrated due to this.
Again
I haven’t seen enough to know if that’s harsh
But I haven’t seen him play a game and own
Now Haaland…

Back