• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

His body language. I realised that at MK, they play a lot of games and for a 19 yr old he has played a lot. He really does need a rest. What might be of concern is the future effect of him playing so many games now.
His body language was simply that of a player who desperately wants to win but lost. Have a look at his body language after we beat Swansea last weekend (a game in which he played far more minutes).

You can tell when a player is fit and rested and when they are mentally/physically exhausted by watching their motions. Never said Dele Alli is shiite. Just that he needs a break. Same that I have called for Harry as well. Those two need a break.

You can tell when a player is fit and rested and when they are mentally/physically exhausted by watching their motions. Never said Dele Alli is shiite. Just that he needs a break. Same that I have called for Harry as well. Those two need a break.

So you'll be shocked if Alli or Kane have very good games either up against Arsenal or Dortmund showing a lot of energy in the process?

If it was that easy if say that Yaya would have been put down years ago as he constantly looks knackered after 5 minutes

If it was that easy if say that Yaya would have been put down years ago as he constantly looks knackered after 5 minutes

Yaya has gotten less physically dominant with time. I watch the African Cup of Nations. He is much less dominant on African soil than the EPL.

Yaya has gotten less physically dominant with time. I watch the African Cup of Nations. He is much less dominant on African soil than the EPL.

I wasn't referring to his dominance more his appearance

He normally looks shattered within minutes of playing a game

Fantastic profile in the Telegraph:

"This lunchtime, the creaking superstructure of the soon to be demolished White Hart Lane will be tested to the limit. The atmosphere at the most significant north London derby in a generation will broil with intensity, as the old rivals square up in a fixture that will have huge bearing on the destination of the title. At the heart of the home midfield will be the willowy figure of Dele Alli.

Uninhibited, effervescent, brimful of cheek, this is a player whose youthful zest has come to symbolise Tottenham’s title charge under Mauricio Pochettino. Still only 19 and a shoo-in for this season’s Young Footballer of the Year award, Alli has been turning heads all season, since the moment he marked his debut for Spurs in a friendly against Real Madrid by nutmegging Luka Modric."​

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...d-the-rise-of-a-Premier-League-superstar.html

You cannot possibly know that. Messi, Ronaldo, Willian, and many others play in virtually every game and their teams don't have the fitness regimen that ours does. They should be exhausted too, but they aren't. So when you see Poch play Kane, for example, in games where we're absolutely sure he'll get a rest, I'm sure it's not because Poch is ignorant of the fact that players need a rest, but rather because he's got first-hand knowledge of their physical condition.

Now, if you would have said they had an off game, or they were marked out of it, that's a different story. But you can't make a statement about players being tired, unless they themselves confidentially told you they are.

^alekaras - are you going to argue that Dele isnt in need of a rest? As a person who has played soccer and who manages people - Dele looks tired mentally. Now I cant explain to you how it is I know this but it has to do with watching a couple of things e.g. body language and decisions.

^alekaras - are you going to argue that Dele isnt in need of a rest? As a person who has played soccer and who manages people - Dele looks tired mentally. Now I cant explain to you how it is I know this but it has to do with watching a couple of things e.g. body language and decisions.
One of the greatest long distance runners of all time, Emil Zatopek, looked like he was always about to collapse, yet he blew away the field time and time again. So unless you know the person well (not just watch him on TV for 90 minutes every week), you really can't tell what someone's body language is saying.

There is that flimflam again, I wish I knew where I could go and get a too become a expert in reading body language :rolleyes:

Back