• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Watch the first 30secs of the second-half against fiorentina, thats when it happened. Basically got trod on the top of his foot. This can be painful and the bruising can hang around for a while. Thankfully at least nothing is broken otherwise he wouldn't be playing at all.

I think he'll sit out tomorrow. Play against Arsenal and then he misses the Dortmund game anyway. Dier/Mason tomorrow, if Dier gets booked then we have Alli and hopefully Dembele refreshed for saturday.
If we got Dembele back for the goons it would be a massive bonus. They are brick without the ball and no better man to win the ball back. He'd tinkle all over their midfield.

If we got Dembele back for the goons it would be a massive bonus. They are bricke without the ball and no better man to win the ball back. He'd tinkle all over their midfield.

Agree he is so important to us and makes my pants sticky

We have to deal with whatever hand we get with injuries but he is a vital player to how we play

Watch the first 30secs of the second-half against fiorentina, thats when it happened. Basically got trod on the top of his foot. This can be painful and the bruising can hang around for a while. Thankfully at least nothing is broken otherwise he wouldn't be playing at all.

I think he'll sit out tomorrow. Play against Arsenal and then he misses the Dortmund game anyway. Dier/Mason tomorrow, if Dier gets booked then we have Alli and hopefully Dembele refreshed for saturday.

If he plays today it will probably be in the #10 role as per usual. Mason alongside Dier makes good sense regardless of if Alli starts or not (imo).
Dier can pick up a yellow today and still play against the scum. Needs two more before a suspension sets in. Dier probably starts today and against Arsenal regardless of what happpens.

Alli could be a huge weapon from the bench today if he doesn't start. If it is the Fiorentina incident that's still bothering him he's played enough since then to show that he can at least have some impact. Him off the bench with half an hour to go and West Ham legs already tiring will be a scary prospect for some of those West Ham players.

All is class and showed again the urgency he plays with when he came on

If everyone played like that we may have got more from the game

What it showed to me is that we can lose him or Dembele but not bite as their excelleng ball carriers and give us an extra dimension

All is class and showed again the urgency he plays with when he came on

If everyone played like that we may have got more from the game

What it showed to me is that we can lose him or Dembele but not bite as their excelleng ball carriers and give us an extra dimension
ball carriers with the ability to go past the first marker - dribbler - we've been missing them for a long time. and now we have two of them !

ball carriers with the ability to go past the first marker - dribbler - we've been missing them for a long time. and now we have two of them !

And look at the difference Alli made when he came on - although anyone could have made a difference as and as we were

Was told today that Alli is absolutely SHATTERED no injury or niggle. Poch didn't want to bring him on today but I guess the situation dictated his inclusion. Hardly surprising though he's been immense.

Was told today that Alli is absolutely SHATTERED no injury or niggle. Poch didn't want to bring him on today but I guess the situation dictated his inclusion. Hardly surprising though he's been immense.

He will have a rest next week so hopefully he has enough in the tank for Saturday

When watching him play it's easy to forget the huge step up he's made to the Prem and the impact that must have. Add to that the work rate expected from our high pressing, the fact that he has become such in integral part of the team, and his young age, and it's no surprise really if he is shattered.

That's funny, and some nice insights. You have to get on with people to talk about them/'make fun' of them in the way that Alli does there. Just another illustration of how close this squad clearly is.

Based on?

His body language. I realised that at MK, they play a lot of games and for a 19 yr old he has played a lot. He really does need a rest. What might be of concern is the future effect of him playing so many games now.

His body language. I realised that at MK, they play a lot of games and for a 19 yr old he has played a lot. He really does need a rest. What might be of concern is the future effect of him playing so many games now.

Body language? I think that most of the time people interpret body language to fit their opinion.

Anyway, he has had a rest. He didn't start on Wednesday and will not travel next Thursday. If he's fit, not starting him tomorrow is close to unthinkable.

Body language? I think that most of the time people interpret body language to fit their opinion.

Anyway, he has had a rest. He didn't start on Wednesday and will not travel next Thursday. If he's fit, not starting him tomorrow is close to unthinkable.

Indeed, I heard the same brick from those who were never fans of Jan.

ULOmUTx.gif

Back