• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

He and Walker were heavily involved in our attacking play today.

The reason we didn't win a lot easier was partially because their service from great positioning (which they earned) was ****ing awful to be fair.

Poch needs to work on that in training.

How many crosses did we actually play today???

Seriously I was at the game and hardly remembered many... I do remember Eriksens awful corners... I do remember plenty of players not passing the ball well on Occasions

For me Rose today was very good and the game suited him

Against teams that won't attak much he is perfect

Seriously I was at the game and hardly remembered many... I do remember Eriksens awful corners... I do remember plenty of players not passing the ball well on Occasions

A lot of times we were sitting on the edge of Sunderland's box, with both Rose and Walker as options, get it to them and the result (cross/pass/run/etc.) was just poor

In fact, it was right after we subbed Bobby that we finally put a ball across the box (and then no one was there)

A lot of times we were sitting on the edge of Sunderland's box, with both Rose and Walker as options, get it to them and the result (cross/pass/run/etc.) was just poor

In fact, it was right after we subbed Bobby that we finally put a ball across the box (and then no one was there)

A lot of time we were sitting on the edge of their box passing it sideways as that's all you can do other than bang in a worldies against a 9 man defence

Passing it driveways for someone to cross the ball to no one (as none of our forwards were in the 12-6 yard area) would have been pointless

A lot of time we were sitting on the edge of their box passing it sideways as that's all you can do other than bang in a worldies against a 9 man defence

Passing it driveways for someone to cross the ball to no one (as none of our forwards were in the 12-6 yard area) would have been pointless

Tbf rose's delivery today was half decent - put in some good balls and should have set up two if chadli hadn't missed the ball and rose even could have scored a couple of times.

On the other hand walker was terrible going forward. Didnt take his man on when he had him one on one and his crossing was really poor. I think he is struggling with confidence since coming back.

He and Walker were heavily involved in our attacking play today.

The reason we didn't win a lot easier was partially because their service from great positioning (which they earned) was ****ing awful to be fair.

Kinda agree. Yet I don't see Walker's thread anywhere?

(Btw, when Rose drove forward in 91st minute, to give us an outlet, and then ran it in to corner...I was ok with it. And I do believe, that had Davies done that, some would have drooled. )

Last edited:
If he improves his end products and descions, he will go far- may be even better from us if we did not improve-.
Unless he will end in lower PL team.
It is strange, a kind of all or none case.

- - - Updated - - -

If he improves his end products and descions, he will go far- may be even far from us if we did not improve-.
Unless he will end in lower PL team.
It is strange, a kind of all or none case.

39 crosses attempted according to http://epl.squawka.com/tottenham-ho...-2015/english-barclays-premier-league/matches

Rose and Walker both attempted 8 a piece, Rose found a teammate with 2 and Walker with 1. Eriksen was 0 from 11, including corners.

Didn't help that the bungling lino (who ruled out Jan' late goal) failed to notice that Defoe was offside in the lead-up to Larsson' free-kick. If Sunderland didn't have a point to hang onto then they wouldn't have been able to park the bus for an hour and we'd have more chance of some of those crosses finding a Lilywhite shirt.

Although it'd be nice if either of our full backs could cross the ball as well as Baines.

Last edited:
Defensively he was good today and has been a hell of a lot this season. Completely unjust and unfair - you clearly don't rate him.

Won't even respond to Grimbsy as that is one of the biggest trolls I've encountered on this forum

The way you respond to people who don't agree with his is a joke. You're so disrespectful! You've been U bearable since you turned up to these forums.

He's clearly your favourite and you refuse to budge. How people can be happy with someone who gives the ball away in defence like he does, and then offer awful end product in attack I have no idea.

The way you respond to people who don't agree with his is a joke. You're so disrespectful! You've been U bearable since you turned up to these forums.

He's clearly your favourite and you refuse to budge. How people can be happy with someone who gives the ball away in defence like he does, and then offer awful end product in attack I have no idea.

Does it not occur to you, since pretty much everyone else agrees that Rose had a good game yesterday (albeit that it wasn't perfect by any means), that they might have a point and that you might not have watched his performance objectively?

Or are you the only one among us who really understands football? ;)

Does it not occur to you, since pretty much everyone else agrees that Rose had a good game yesterday (albeit that it wasn't perfect by any means), that they might have a point and that you might not have watched his performance objectively?

Aren't we all? :)

Er I didn't try to attack or explicitly belittle you like I see in reverse.

Rose was excellent yesterday and easily one of the best players on the pitch. Nearly every report or person is saying things along those lines. He has also been very good this season and has even proved quite a few doubters wrong. (Most)

Rose is someone who isn't particularly friendly, doesn't score or assist many and is generally seen as an unpopular player - why would he be my favourite? I can tell you he isn't one of my favourites but I do think he is a good left back and has potential to become even better.

In contrast for you to say that he was 'awful' and the 'weak link' is not even an opinion that makes any sense. If you can look at a game objectively then you cannot say that.

Yesterday he was defensively strong, covered our centre halves well, used the ball well, got up and down providing width, laid on 2 good chances and could have scored himself. He didn't do much (if anything wrong) and you still attaxk the guy as usual. Is he a perfect left back? No. Is he good enough for us, yes!

Thus, to make the analysis you did suggests either you are taking the mick, didn't watch the game or are being mind numingly ignorant/stubborn. My response to your comment stil stands as I dont believe you are being serious.

I thought Rose had a very good game. He was superb at the back

Like Towsend some people simply refuse tp give Rose credit come what may

Finally someone gets it :)

I just don't think he's very good, I did at the start of the season, but I think I was more surprised how much he'd improved so quickly, but then I realised his positional play is still weak, he doesn't offer much in attack and prone to many lapses, particularly with his passing. Saturday was the same for me.

Er I didn't try to attack or explicitly belittle you like I see in reverse.

Rose was excellent yesterday and easily one of the best players on the pitch. Nearly every report or person is saying things along those lines. He has also been very good this season and has even proved quite a few doubters wrong. (Most)

Rose is someone who isn't particularly friendly, doesn't score or assist many and is generally seen as an unpopular player - why would he be my favourite? I can tell you he isn't one of my favourites but I do think he is a good left back and has potential to become even better.

In contrast for you to say that he was 'awful' and the 'weak link' is not even an opinion that makes any sense. If you can look at a game objectively then you cannot say that.

Yesterday he was defensively strong, covered our centre halves well, used the ball well, got up and down providing width, laid on 2 good chances and could have scored himself. He didn't do much (if anything wrong) and you still attaxk the guy as usual. Is he a perfect left back? No. Is he good enough for us, yes!

Thus, to make the analysis you did suggests either you are taking the mick, didn't watch the game or are being mind numingly ignorant/stubborn. My response to your comment stil stands as I dont believe you are being serious.

Haha, I am, I really thought he was clearly the weakest link in the team on Saturday. Soldado was just invisible. I was at the game, I really thought he gave the ball away A LOT!

I don't like townsend either but thought he was decent when he came on. Im more than happy to change my mind in a player.

Haha, I am, I really thought he was clearly the weakest link in the team on Saturday. Soldado was just invisible. I was at the game, I really thought he gave the ball away A LOT!

I don't like townsend either but thought he was decent when he came on. Im more than happy to change my mind in a player.

Then I simply cannot take your opinions on Saturday's match seriously

I am not a big fan of Rose ( and imo I would play Davies before him) however he did alright on Saturday and was one of our better players.

Back