• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

By far the most undervalued player on this forum, he has been a top performer this season...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I actually don't think he is. I think everyone has slowly got onside with him. He has won us over.

Probably a fair comment in the main, but there are still many who jump on him after any tiny error. He has easily been one of our players of the season, but does he get the credit he deserves? I think not...

Probably a fair comment in the main, but there are still many who jump on him after any tiny error. He has easily been one of our players of the season, but does he get the credit he deserves? I think not...

I think he is the player who has proved his doubters wrong more so than any other player this season. And yes he is jumped on by a few on here. I agree.

I think he is the player who has proved his doubters wrong more so than any other player this season. And yes he is jumped on by a few on here. I agree.

To me it wasn't the tiny errors but the ones bordering on ridiculous which annoyed me. He has really managed to channel his competitive fiesty side in a good way recently, he plays with passion and makes players either retaliate widly or start shirking challenges.

Like many I didn't see the Burnley game but also good to know he can still effectively play as a left winger.

I think you'll find that's the case with everyone except Kane, though there might still be one or two not completely convinced yet.

Very good today. He's always been good, he just needs to tone down the Napoleon Syndrome short-man aggressive act, tackling people in non-threatening areas and giving away free kicks. When he doesn't do that, he is excellent.

I'm truly truly truly gobsmacked. I thought he was by far the weakest link today, how many ti es does he give the ball away? Awful crosses? I really thought when I saw this thread high up people would be saying how bad he is.... Can't beloece it.

Davies is so much better for me, swapping theM Would strengthen us instantly.

I'm truly truly truly gobsmacked. I thought he was by far the weakest link today, how many ti es does he give the ball away? Awful crosses? I really thought when I saw this thread high up people would be saying how bad he is.... Can't beloece it.

Davies is so much better for me, swapping theM Would strengthen us instantly.
Really?

Very good today. He's always been good, he just needs to tone down the Napoleon Syndrome short-man aggressive act, tackling people in non-threatening areas and giving away free kicks. When he doesn't do that, he is excellent.

And when he doesnt have to defend.

And when he doesnt have to defend.

Defensively he was good today and has been a hell of a lot this season. Completely unjust and unfair - you clearly don't rate him.

Won't even respond to Grimbsy as that is one of the biggest trolls I've encountered on this forum

This thing about him not being able to defend really is a myth. He's an attacking full back which means his position is going to be exposed more than someone who just sits in the line with the back 4 for most of the game....

I thought he was lively today but three things I will moan about:

1) 90% of his crosses today were poor.
2) His choice of when to advance still needs work. At times he charged off too soon before seeing how a move was developing, leaving space. Better teams would have taken advantage of that.
3) Why he feels the need to charge off at 91 minutes on an attack with us leading 2-1 I don't know.

Back