• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Yeah, seriously, as Milo said, get a grip mate!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Why? I genuinely foresee this happening. Rose is a feisty character and a northern lad. He will look at the Walker deal and fancy a bit of a Emirates Marketing Project and doubling his wages.

And he now knows how he can go about achieving that. Fall out with Poch and you get your wish.

This isn't a flippant reaction honesty, I just genuinely don't see Rose at the club when the summer window shuts in 2018.

Any manager worth his salt would want Rose.
Any manager with load a money stands a chance for similar reason to Walker.

Rose is next big target.
Dier could go either way that depends on Pochettino's view on his long term usefulness vs another silly fee.

Any manager worth his salt would want Rose.
Any manager with load a money stands a chance for similar reason to Walker.

Rose is next big target.
Dier could go either way that depends on Pochettino's view on his long term usefulness vs another silly fee.

Difference being Poch wanted Walker gone hence hin being sold...

May be the case for rose at the end of the season but we will have to wait and see

Why? I genuinely foresee this happening. Rose is a feisty character and a northern lad. He will look at the Walker deal and fancy a bit of a Emirates Marketing Project and doubling his wages.

And he now knows how he can go about achieving that. Fall out with Poch and you get your wish.

This isn't a flippant reaction honesty, I just genuinely don't see Rose at the club when the summer window shuts in 2018.

How many players have fallen out of favour with Poch and we've gone on to regret it? Wouldn't you agree that one of the characteristics of this current squad is the closeness between the players and how much they are prepared to fight for the manager? It seems clear to me that there is a great deal of warmth and respect between the manager and players.

I'd go on to say that at some point we will sell Rose and that is how it should be. I think that it would be difficult for an older full back to play in a Poch side and at some point it will be time to cash in before he starts to struggle and his value decreases. The import part is preparing for that moment so that the impact on the side is minimal.

Difference being Poch wanted Walker gone hence hin being sold...

May be the case for rose at the end of the season but we will have to wait and see

Agree. But Rose is tailor made for top 4 as we know and will want the money that goes with it so, I still would not be surprised if he goes sooner.
We have to face facts regarding wages........we are due to this 'a selling club'. We are desperate for outside investment, which I believe is quite close.

Continually bemoaning the sale of top players is pointless AT THE MOMENT. We/Levy have one hand tied behind our backs in todays game. This must change or we are going nowhere. The stadium is great and it is a big step forward.

That went a bit off topic.......sorry.

Too soon to count chickens but if Walker is the only 'star' to go this window that would be fantastic. He's the one player the manager clearly feels he can afford to sacrifice because of Trippier's blinding attacking prowess so to nab £50m+ into the bargain, what a great piece of business.

I'd go on to say that at some point we will sell Rose and that is how it should be. I think that it would be difficult for an older full back to play in a Poch side and at some point it will be time to cash in before he starts to struggle and his value decreases. The import part is preparing for that moment so that the impact on the side is minimal.

I would like to think Sessegnon is his long term successor. Bring him in this season even on a loan back, maybe sell rose at the end of the season then let Sessegnon be under study to Davies for a year and the is minimal disruption to our first team.

Why?
First of all, you went bonkers when I said the Walker thing was real. I further said in future comments that he and Rose shared the same agent, and further commented on that 'interview' he did as being agenda-laden IMO.
Where I am suggestion you get a grip mate is the assertion that it will be down
to a fight with Poch. Again, he and Walker share an agent...

Personally think Rose wants out.

As pointed out him and Walker are good mates and share the same agent.

I'd go as far as saying if he was fit he wouldn't be at Spurs now.

Back