• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton N'Jie

I see you did the Euro as Pound with both Chiriches and Stambouli, so I won't hold my breath :p

Shocking accusations. Go wash your mouth out with soap after you have spoken to Alfonso.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/benjamin-stambouli/transfers/spieler/127160
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/vlad-chiriches/profil/spieler/123261

Just one of the many examples of internet sites taking there info from the Extravaganza TOTALISER, but trying to own it themselves. pfft!

i doubt it both bale and modric had good tekkers before joining us ... clinton looks like he has pace and that's about it.

I've not watched him, but watching the YouTube videos were it shows all of his touches in a particular game (they're better for judging players than the 'highlight' video compilations), he looks like he has quite good close-control and touch and knows how to use his pace. So I think that's harsh just purely based on the very limited stuff i've seen.

I've not watched him, but watching the YouTube videos were it shows all of his touches in a particular game (they're better for judging players than the 'highlight' video compilations), he looks like he has quite good close-control and touch and knows how to use his pace. So I think that's harsh just purely based on the very limited stuff i've seen.

be careful youtube won't show the other side of players.

Just youtube paulinho highlights or capoue highlights better yet vlad highlights .... some tasty goals touches and assista

there was one Capoue video which really blew me away, i thought we had signed the perfect dm :rolleyes:

be careful youtube won't show the other side of players.

Just youtube paulinho highlights or capoue highlights better yet vlad highlights .... some tasty goals touches and assista

Yes I avoid the highlight videos as per my post. I watch the videos showing all his touches in a game, both good and bad.

It is actually hilarious that there are media outlets now reporting that due to Lyon accepting our bid it will "Boost Man Utd's chances of getting Kane"...what absolute macarons these people are.

He's frustratingly bad. He has no control of the ball, makes terrible passes, misses chances. And this is in the fudging french league!
He has pace but what good is that at whl against 10 ten men sitting deep?
His only use is away on the counter against a team pushed up against us. But we are never gonna play him against United or Arsenal. It would be like playing with ten men.
And he's 22 in a few days. Stop saying he's raw as if he can suddenly learn technique overnight.

He's frustratingly bad. He has no control of the ball, makes terrible passes, misses chances. And this is in the ****ing french league!
He has pace but what good is that at whl against 10 ten men sitting deep?
His only use is away on the counter against a team pushed up against us. But we are never gonna play him against United or Ar5ena1. It would be like playing with ten men.
And he's 22 in a few days. Stop saying he's raw as if he can suddenly learn technique overnight.

did someone really make a youtube of his fudgeups? hahaha .. fudge me, would be funny to see a Lamela/Townsend version.

Lets be clear, no idea who this kid is (don't watch a lot of French football) but

- What good is pace? can't believe that really was a question in any formation/system

This one's a bit better

I think we have to accept that we'll be signing rough diamonds in the hope that we can smooth out their flaws and improve on what they do well.

did someone really make a youtube of his ****ups? hahaha .. **** me, would be funny to see a Lamela/Townsend version.

Lets be clear, no idea who this kid is (don't watch a lot of French football) but

- What good is pace? can't believe that really was a question in any formation/system

Its not a youtube of his fudgeups. Its a video of all the touches he got in that game. There's an awful lot of fudgeups in there. This guy wont last 5 games at Spurs without getting dogs abuse.

Haha Lyon President said the following.....

"We are close to an agreement but there's no urgency for us," he told French radio RMC.

"We want to complete our own signings first ... but I thank (Tottenham chairman) Daniel Levy to have made an offer that we now regard as consistent," he added.

I cam imagine Levy saying "So, we want to offer EUR 1m for Njie, what do you think?"

Lyon President. "No."

Levy. "EUR 2m?".....

Tottenham Hotspur are on the verge of a deal to sign Clinton Njie, Lyon's club president Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed.

The Daily Telegraph reported on 12 August that the Premier League club have had an offer of an initial £10m ($15.6m), with another £2m to follow in add ons, accepted by the Ligue 1 side.

The report adds the Cameroon international will travel to London to undergo a medical with the club.

And speaking to RMC Sport, Aulas has confirmed positive talks with Spurs, praising chairman Daniel Levy for his role in the negotiations.

"Tottenham absolutely want N'Njie, we are close to an agreement. Thank Daniel Levy for making a consistent offer," Aulas said.

Back