• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Eriksen is not playing well. Neither are a number of players right now.

Eriksen is one of the few technical players we have however and I struggle to see how we just drop him at the moment. There seems to be a dearth of players comfortable on the ball right now at Spurs. Something that needs addressing.

Eriksen is one of the few technical players we have however and I struggle to see how we just drop him at the moment. There seems to be a dearth of players comfortable on the ball right now at Spurs. Something that needs addressing.
Yeah I think he needs to play through this. As you say we are short on options at the moment.

since losing Mason we don't have a straight replacement for him, we need him to pull his finger out and start performing, we know he has the ability, he's not injured, it has to be in his head

since losing Mason we don't have a straight replacement for him, we need him to pull his finger out and start performing, we know he has the ability, he's not injured, it has to be in his head

There is more to this than we currently know IMHO as its looks to be affecting quite a few of them.

This is now uncharted water for Pochettino, 3 years at Espanyol and 1 year at Southampton . The timing could not be worse if he is starting to struggle. Levy will be concerned and looking for improvement before Xmas.

He's the sixth longest serving manager in the league now. Only 40% of all managers in the top 4 divisions have been in their job for more than a year.

Some sense at last.

I missed that - spot on

Thought he was better today - maybe its because he had a freer role? People will say he should have buried the volley in the second half however it was on his wrong foot so not easy. Decent free kick as well which hit the post

Thought he was better today - maybe its because he had a freer role? People will say he should have buried the volley in the second half however it was on his wrong foot so not easy. Decent free kick as well which hit the post

Having Dembele and Kane back. It just liberates him. Dembele feeds the ball to him better and Kane is tuned to his passing. He was better but not as good as he can be. The free kick that hit the wood work, and the cross for Kane to head wide were quality. Sorry @AdamB he will be disappointed he didn't stick that volley into the net, easy or not.

A bit better today. In the first half it was same old, same old, with Eriksen playing the safe and easy ball. He was more incisive in the second half.

he is not suited for this league, its too physical. and he doesn't look happy eithyer depite the new contract.
modric, sanchez, hazard - similar build doing much better with just better mentality. carzola, silva too.
we need to find a backup soon.

Still made quite a few mistakes, but we finally saw a magnificent set-piece from him - shame it only hit the post. Slightest of touches from anyone at all (our players or theirs), that would have been in. Plus, he played some great long cross-field balls in the second-half.

Having Dembele and Kane back. It just liberates him. Dembele feeds the ball to him better and Kane is tuned to his passing. He was better but not as good as he can be. The free kick that hit the wood work, and the cross for Kane to head wide were quality. Sorry @AdamB he will be disappointed he didn't stick that volley into the net, easy or not.

The Kane ad Dembele point is a good one. Dembele provides him with cover and Kane gives him a target/runner to hit

he is not suited for this league, its too physical. and he doesn't look happy eithyer depite the new contract.
modric, sanchez, hazard - similar build doing much better with just better mentality. carzola, silva too.
we need to find a backup soon.
You're sounding a bit like Arsene Wenger my friend.;) Come on, he's just going through a protracted spell of poor form, deal with it.

Thought he was looking much more like his old self today. Yes there were mistakes and it's true he can look a bit of a pussy at times but do not be deceived, he puts in a lot of hard graft and without his creativity going forward we'd struggle even more.

All of our players have been a bit off colour.
I like Christian and would be loathed to take him out of the team unless injured.

We looked so much better today it will give everybody a bit of belief back and spur them all on.

You're sounding a bit like Arsene Wenger my friend.;) Come on, he's just going through a protracted spell of poor form, deal with it.

Thought he was looking much more like his old self today. Yes there were mistakes and it's true he can look a bit of a pussy at times but do not be deceived, he puts in a lot of hard graft and without his creativity going forward we'd struggle even more.
Lol yeah but you can't rule out my observations and predictions can you :)

Maybe his form will pick up but Arsenal isn't known for hard tackling. (theatrics perhaps but they are not a physical team like Bournemouth and wba).

Nevertheless we need a playmaker when Eriksen is off form. I wonder from today's performance if lamela could fill that role. Dembele as a no. 10 penalty magnet - that's how I always envisioned him to be best.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Still made quite a few mistakes, but we finally saw a magnificent set-piece from him - shame it only hit the post. Slightest of touches from anyone at all (our players or theirs), that would have been in. Plus, he played some great long cross-field balls in the second-half.
Lol talk about splitting hairs... I'd call it magnificent if it were just inside the wood work. The goalposts are standard specs. They are paid to put it into the net not the woodwork. If there's a margin of 50% going either ways and since we are not scoring from open play, it just means on average we are still going off target.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Back