• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

How much of his struggles is down to the way we play? All our attacking players tend to be in the middle meaning there is little or no space to work with.

If we played with more width all the defenders would not be central meaning it's near enough impossible to find space or make passes.

He's no way perfect,but the way we set up helps no one.

How much of his struggles is down to the way we play? All our attacking players tend to be in the middle meaning there is little or no space to work with.

If we played with more width all the defenders would not be central meaning it's near enough impossible to find space or make passes.

He's no way perfect,but the way we set up helps no one.

A fair amount of his assists come from defence-splitting passes in tight areas. It's one of his strengths...or so I was led to believe!!?!
The way we play is largely the reason we've been so successful the past year or so (in terms of final league position and the plaudits we received last season). I see no reason to change that or think that Eriksen doesn't suit it.

He is the one out of form, not the team (Rose, Walker, Verts, Wanyama, Son all been playing well). It's just he is deemed our most creative player, so when he is being carried, the team suffers overall, and thus do the results.

I think we may be looking too deep about the reasons he is not playing to his best, he is just having a bad run ( all players have them) but he has shown that on his day he is one of our best. Our main problem is that several of our players are having the same problem all at once and that is effecting us as a team.

I think we may be looking too deep about the reasons he is not playing to his best, he is just having a bad run ( all players have them) but he has shown that on his day he is one of our best. Our main problem is that several of our players are having the same problem all at once and that is effecting us as a team.

That, for me, is excusing him too much. How long do you give a player on this so called bad "run", before you have to take action and drop him for playing poorly?? Because this run has been going on for a fair a while now!!

The issue here is do we wait for him to play himself back into form or do we drop him? He seems to have too many periods of poor form for my liking.

Eriksen used to look happy when he was playing football. But not any more. A lot of the time he looks pretty miserable. that's not a good sign. He has plenty of talent. I'd be interested to know where he thinks his best position is.

Better than what? He was awful, as was son. George and winks did more in the last 15 mins than Eriksen and son.
He at least got thier keeper working and other tha Diers excellent free kick he is alone in that.
It is about opinion and that was mine. Winks can do little wrong for me and George got stuck in.

I think we rely on him massively and when he is off form it highlights how much we do need him with his assists and goals and set piece delivery which at the moment are all average

He at least got thier keeper working and other tha Diers excellent free kick he is alone in that.
It is about opinion and that was mine. Winks can do little wrong for me and George got stuck in.
The keeper didn't work, it was straight at him.
How you can defend him or ignore his bad form yet constantly chip away at Janssen, Lamela is baffling.
What's even more baffling is you don't seem to be alone.

Back