• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Lol yeah but you can't rule out my observations and predictions can you :)

Maybe his form will pick up but Arsenal isn't known for hard tackling. (theatrics perhaps but they are not a physical team like Bournemouth and wba).

Nevertheless we need a playmaker when Eriksen is off form. I wonder from today's performance if lamela could fill that role. Dembele as a no. 10 penalty magnet - that's how I always envisioned him to be best.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk
Agreed. Hopefully Onomah can get a run of games if/when we drop down to the Europa because he needs to show us why Poch has so much faith in him.

Lol talk about splitting hairs... I'd call it magnificent if it were just inside the wood work. The goalposts are standard specs. They are paid to put it into the net not the woodwork. If there's a margin of 50% going either ways and since we are not scoring from open play, it just means on average we are still going off target.

It wasn't the strike off the post that made me label it magnificent, it was the flight of the ball. It was swung in at such a dangerous angle and with such pace on it that any touch, any touch at all, by *any* of the five to ten players within heading distance of the ball, be it our lads or their players, would have sent it in. Guaranteed. Everyone rose for it, it missed everyone's head by fractions of inches and thudded off the post. But it was the most dangerous ball Eriksen's put into the box in weeks - months, even.

Let me put it this way, I think was a better hit than Ozil's free kick, and that one was *actually* put in.

Lol talk about splitting hairs... I'd call it magnificent if it were just inside the wood work. The goalposts are standard specs. They are paid to put it into the net not the woodwork. If there's a margin of 50% going either ways and since we are not scoring from open play, it just means on average we are still going off target.

Indeed. Apparently that was the 6th time we've hit the woodwork since the Emirates Marketing Project game. Just think we're we'd be now if 50% of those had gone in.

Fine margins.

Indeed. Apparently that was the 6th time we've hit the woodwork since the Emirates Marketing Project game. Just think we're we'd be now if 50% of those had gone in.

Fine margins.

Indeed. I have consistently argued this as others have been describing how terrible we've been (Wed being the exception when we WERE terrible and universal-agreed it has been too!)...Eriksen showed signs of flickering back to life today. Maybe he is waking up from hibernation...

Still made quite a few mistakes, but we finally saw a magnificent set-piece from him - shame it only hit the post. Slightest of touches from anyone at all (our players or theirs), that would have been in. Plus, he played some great long cross-field balls in the second-half.

The one he played onto janssen's boot two thirds through from right to left was absolutely superb. More please, PLUS I hope he starts moving into POSITIVE space more regularly too, he showed signs of doing so second half today when Moose dropped off slightly...irony is that Moose was the one who attacked the positive pace to the most effect (penalty)...

The one he played onto janssen's boot two thirds through from right to left was absolutely superb. More please, PLUS I hope he starts moving into POSITIVE space more regularly too, he showed signs of doing so second half today when Moose dropped off slightly...irony is that Moose was the one who attacked the positive pace to the most effect (penalty)...
This. I watched the game with a gooner mate and he just went "wow", that's how good that pass was. Hopefully he'll get back to his old form now that Kane and Dembele are back.

Oh, and to the guy suggesting that Sanchez (presumably Alexis) and Eriksen are the same build...really?! Sanchez isn't the biggest, but he's built like a brick brickhouse!

This. I watched the game with a gooner mate and he just went "wow", that's how good that pass was. Hopefully he'll get back to his old form now that Kane and Dembele are back.

Oh, and to the guy suggesting that Sanchez (presumably Alexis) and Eriksen are the same build...really?! Sanchez isn't the biggest, but he's built like a brick brickhouse!

Indeed, it was the pass of the match, just fantastic, and had Cech pulled off a great save (Janssen caught it well TBF)...agreed re: Sanchez. He is stacked.

Back