• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Not a hope in hell - they wouldn't spank that money on him

Im not anti him... id even say I'm a bit of a fan but if the £30m is right then the only place he could go in future would be to a league that pays silly money

I would not be anti him at £10m'ish and if we had got a another young fast striker with English playing experience with a name similar to one of our current team;)

I would not be anti him at £10m'ish and if we had got a another young fast striker with English playing experience with a name similar to one of our current team;)

We were never gonna get Demerol after the transfer collapsed. He has been well advised as he will be off this summer for BIG money to PSG i guess and will be a champion league regular starter

Id have preferred other players. Redmond would have been good. Also Boufal may have been a good wildcard. Both would have been cheaper and younger, but hey we have Sissoko for now

I can't remember being so underwhelmed by a signing since Rasiak

Hat trick Wednesday then!:)

Last edited:
I can't remember being so underwhelmed by a signing since Rasiak

Hat trick Wednesday then!:)
Yeah, I guess all those wonderful free kicks he's scored and the winner against Emirates Marketing Project and his assists put him in the Rasiak league of players.

It might be his only option. The European club that can afford his wages know he's not a big game player/not got the mentality, and going somewhere like France, Holland or Portugal would not be possible because of his wages
If Eriksson were available there would be a number of clubs from England, Germany, Italy and Spain that would want him.

You do also realise that the club cannot force anyone to leave don't you?

I think KGN deserves a chance to start in a strong Spurs line up

Good point! forgot the lad!

KGN? Im not sure what he does?
Left winger?

Is he a good passer?
Seen so very little of him.
Reminds me of Clinton, in fact it might be a doppelganger......

Good point! forgot the lad!

KGN? Im not sure what he does?
Left winger?

Is he a good passer?
Seen so very little of him.
Reminds me of Clinton, in fact it might be a doppelganger......

He made a cameo on Saturday and impressed and had an earlier cameo against CSKA Moscow and also looked impressive. His one not so good performance was when he started in a weakened Spurs side against Liverpool. Personally I would start him tomorrow

Back