• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Have defended Eriksen non stop since we signed him, but even I have reached the point where I'm fed up of his inconsistency. He played well against Stoke and arguably Emirates Marketing Project. Other than that, he's been anonymous.

I'd bench him and Lamela but it's not like we have great options on the bench.

Have defended Eriksen non stop since we signed him, but even I have reached the point where I'm fed up of his inconsistency. He played well against Stoke and arguably Emirates Marketing Project. Other than that, he's been anonymous.

I'd bench him and Lamela but it's not like we have great options on the bench.

And therein lies the problem!

Needs a major kick up the bum. I would drop him against Bayer and relieve him of all dead ball situations for the foreseeable future. Get him on the training ground to practice shooting from all outside the box angles.

Buying Isco or Bernardo Silva in January and flogging Eriksen to China is the kick up the arse he needs.

Buying Isco or Bernardo Silva in January and flogging Eriksen to China is the kick up the arse he needs.
As if Eriksen would agree to go to China!

I thought Eriksen was considerably better than both Son and Dembele on Saturday (although it was still only about a 5 out of 10 performance from him)

As if Eriksen would agree to go to China!

I thought Eriksen was considerably better than both Son and Dembele on Saturday (although it was still only about a 5 out of 10 performance from him)

It might be his only option. The European club that can afford his wages know he's not a big game player/not got the mentality, and going somewhere like France, Holland or Portugal would not be possible because of his wages

I wouldn't mind Isco (understatement) but if we are trying to improve the squad then selling Eriksen after buying Isco would be largely counterproductive.

I think it would be like United replacing Lee Sharpe with Ryan Giggs. Lee Sharpe was the star of Ferguson's first successful side, but Ferguson ruthlessly moved him aside for someone with a far higher ceiling.

His corner taking is really bad. I mean really bad. He can't beat the first man. We are better off not taking a corner as we usually lose possession and then have a counter attack against us.

It looks like they are stuck with instructions to hit the near post.......it is one example of where we look very regimented and quite rigid. I am just guessing, but for my money is on they are 'under instructions' as we hardly seem to vary our corners, free kicks or general attacking play.

We do seem to benefit with this ethos when comes to the defence and let us not forget Pochettino was a defender!

Last edited:
Understand the sentiment, but we won't buy in Jan.
Could be 'Buying Isco or Bernardo Silva in January and flogging Sissoko to China is the kick up the arse he needs.' ;)

With the money we have paid for Sissoko China would be the only option - unless he turns out to be a world beater

China it is then.............outside chance of PSG?

Not a hope in hell - they wouldn't spank that money on him

Im not anti him... id even say I'm a bit of a fan but if the £30m is right then the only place he could go in future would be to a league that pays silly money

Back