• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Don't know if he was tired, but didn't do anything much tonight. Think he needs to play one position. Too fluid at the moment. For me he looked good linking up with Walker, hope he can have a run on the right. The two complement each other.

Is this a 'Marmite' thing? Personally, I thought he was the best of our attacking quartet (Son, Alli, Lamela and him) - the others were awful, but he showed endeavour and creativity, even if it didn't come off much because of Monaco sitting deep.

I liked the look of Bernardo Silva last night. Perhaps a potential future upgrade on Eriksen? Much busier and more pro-active than Eriksen.

Is this a 'Marmite' thing? Personally, I thought he was the best of our attacking quartet (Son, Alli, Lamela and him) - the others were awful, but he showed endeavour and creativity, even if it didn't come off much because of Monaco sitting deep.
I agree by and large.... I thought he was probably second best to Alli.

I liked the look of Bernardo Silva last night. Perhaps a potential future upgrade on Eriksen? Much busier and more pro-active than Eriksen.

Silva is a great little player and look great in the under 21 tournament a few years ago but to put it into context he was toss against us last season and no one noticed him then

Silva is a great little player and look great in the under 21 tournament a few years ago but to put it into context he was toss against us last season and no one noticed him then
Yes, Bernardo Silva and William Carvalho looked SO SO SO good in that U21 tournament a couple of years ago... I thought they would be the next big thing, maybe they will be, but you're right Silva was rubbish against us last year.

I don't know about Silva. He was crap last time we played them.
I think there is a guy called Mason who has more vision & application than this donkey we have.
I think we should go for him in January ;)

I don't know about Silva. He was crap last time we played them.
I think there is a guy called Mason who has more vision & application than this donkey we have.
I think we should go for him in January ;)

He is doing what he was good at here, getting splinters in his arse sitting on the Hull bench.

Only joking GB, he has only been there 5 minutes ;)

The best thing about Eriksen's opening goal last night? His first touch. Sublime. Most people have to use their hands to place the ball so perfectly for a shot.

He and Lamela run the game last night, there are both class players.

'Like' just does not cut it especially with Christian. Outstanding IMHO
Lamela also just keeps impressing me and showing how early judgments can make us look like fools. Come on Vincent you looked much better last night.

Last edited:
Back