• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Thought Eriksen was effective in Lamelas position, linking with Walker who can suck defenders in and create space for him to do damage.

Alli seems to be good through the middle, did he drop into CM yesterday? Sissoko too through the middle. Which would leave 3 of Lamela, Son, Eriksen rotating.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Thought Eriksen was effective in Lamelas position, linking with Walker who can suck defenders in and create space for him to do damage.

Alli seems to be good through the middle, did he drop into CM yesterday? Sissoko too through the middle. Which would leave 3 of Lamela, Son, Eriksen rotating.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

No, it was Eriksen who dropped back when Wanyama came off.

the way i see it is he played poorly, no one came in for him in the summer so signed the deal and started playing again

I think that is nonsense. All players form fluctuates and the team as a whole have had a stilted start to the season.

I am not aware of Eriksen agitating for a move but understandably wanted to be paid a similar amount to team mates of comparable importance to the team.

A player who could just turn form on and off like that would be quite remarkable.

I think that is nonsense. All players form fluctuates and the team as a whole have had a stilted start to the season.

I am not aware of Eriksen agitating for a move but understandably wanted to be paid a similar amount to team mates of comparable importance to the team.

A player who could just turn form on and off like that would be quite remarkable.
While is true that form fluctuates.... you can't dismiss that as nonsense... A very small possibility, perhaps, but still a possibility

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

While is true that form fluctuates.... you can't dismiss that as nonsense... A very small possibility, perhaps, but still a possibility

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The bit I was saying is nonsense was him intensionally playing badly until he got a deal and him only signing with us because another club didn't come in for him. It read like a WUM post to me.

The bit I was saying is nonsense was him intensionally playing badly until he got a deal and him only signing with us because another club didn't come in for him. It read like a WUM post to me.
Ok thanks for the clarification. Still a possibility.... But I am agreeing with you that this is so out-of-character it can be construed to be nonsensical indeed.

That said to me he is still playing badly, despite his hand in the scoreline yesterday

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Ok thanks for the clarification. Still a possibility.... But I am agreeing with you that this is so out-of-character it can be construed to be nonsensical indeed.

That said to me he is still playing badly, despite his hand in the scoreline yesterday

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

The first assist obviously help with his confidence. Don't think the pass was intended for son though, think it was for wanyama but son intercepted.
You mean where Erikdsen cut inside his man and Son was in 10 yards of space and Eriksen played a pinpoint pass onto Son's instep to slot home?

Yeah, Eriksen was probably aiming for Lloris and got lucky

You mean where Erikdsen cut inside his man and Son was in 10 yards of space and Eriksen played a pinpoint pass onto Son's instep to slot home?

Yeah, Eriksen was probably aiming for Lloris and got lucky
It was an opinion, not a criticism. It looked to me that the pace on the pass meant it was intended for wanyama and who was also standing in space.

Sent from my SM-G935F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I know. You said before the game. I think that form is more complicated that that. The whole teams performance was better today, that would help too, and I assume that we are not putting that down to Eriksen's new deal as well.

Have to say, I think the amount he has been 'off' has thrown us this season early-doors. That and the fact we have been in pre-season catch-up. I think the manager coming in and sorting out his deal was a huge weight off his shoulders and we saw the results. But I also think it has coincided with the first 'real' game of the season for the entire squad after 3 extra pre-season games so-to-speak... ALL good for us!!!

I thought Saturday was his first game of the season in fairness. He absolutely did what we want him to do against such opposition, destroyed them, and really seemed to find his feet after 20 minutes. Emirates Marketing Project will be a fascinating game,as I think he can dominate if he plays 'up'...

Ade?

Back