• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

He isn’t stupid
But he may have been lucky in the past
I’ve met a lot do wealthy self made men, and behind a lot of them are smart people who had the “in” to the market or the product, but not the cash or the way to sell.
He and his other owners have tried to bring in football people but if we’re being they aren’t guys that anyone knew. They all came via Brighton where the stability and leadership was excellent
Chelsea appear to be lacking those things
I also believe Boehly has much much less of a role now

You are being kind .. case in point -> Musk

It's amazing how far you can get in life with Daddy money, and a delusional level of self belief, plus some good PR and a "handling team". Add in the knowledge/experience in one market/field doesn't automatically translate ..

Either Chelsea have found some fudging secret (I really don't see it) or this is the colossal fudgeup to end all colossal fudgeups. And the piece they don't seem to understand is, even if they find loopholes, FA/UEFA will just close them, this isn't a never changing thing

He isn’t stupid
But he may have been lucky in the past
I’ve met a lot do wealthy self made men, and behind a lot of them are smart people who had the “in” to the market or the product, but not the cash or the way to sell.
He and his other owners have tried to bring in football people but if we’re being they aren’t guys that anyone knew. They all came via Brighton where the stability and leadership was excellent
Chelsea appear to be lacking those things
I also believe Boehly has much much less of a role now

He may not be stupid but football is littered with clever businessmen who have ruined clubs because they thought they knew better.

I'm missing a lot.

How do they do it?

FeUDJKSWYAARjN8.jpg

I still don't understand how they will make money long term? Yeah you can buy young players with potential and sell them for profit when they reach their peak but about 15 of these signings will never get near the squad will they, So surely a whole bunch of players will leave for less than they were bought for??

Someone make it make sense...

PS. Please, PLEASE don't let him stumble upon a decent, settled first 11 and make the top 4!!
I suspect the Boehly masterplan is [within 9 years] to take the game global i.e. Prem games in USA and Qatar and Beijing and Tokyo and all across the globe, bringing in billions which dwarf the £2bn or whatever he's splashed already and desperately keep Cheatski near the top by splashing huge money and riding the mustang until 7 years from now he comes out smelling of roses with himself chairman of the PL which is a global entity dwarfing all other sports franchises.

I suspect the Boehly masterplan is [within 9 years] to take the game global i.e. Prem games in USA and Qatar and Beijing and Tokyo and all across the globe, bringing in billions which dwarf the £2bn or whatever he's splashed already and desperately keep Cheatski near the top by splashing huge money and riding the mustang until 7 years from now he comes out smelling of roses with himself chairman of the PL which is a global entity dwarfing all other sports franchises.
And he’ll still have Chelsea Pitch Owners refusing to let the brand move. Hopefully.

Read an article in the financial times about clear lake. They like to buy a business, fatten it up and spin it for a profit within 5 years.

Is boehly much to do with chelseas day to day running now? Thought he stepped back and it's eggsomething calling the shots.

Read an article in the financial times about clear lake. They like to buy a business, fatten it up and spin it for a profit within 5 years.

Is boehly much to do with chelseas day to day running now? Thought he stepped back and it's eggsomething calling the shots.
Yeah that’s pretty much the model with any PE buyout. Which is a fair point. - we’re all looking through the prism of football operations but there’s likely a very different driver here.

How will that benefit boehly if Chelsea are in the championship?

Back