• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Let me throw it back of you. If son was left out of the squad tomorrow and he said he wasn't injured and wanted to stay at the club would you find that disrespectful? Or would you think, wtf is the club up to?

Sterling has done nothing wrong.

You disagree. That's fine.

Lo celso would be well within his rights to stay. We either pay him off or accept a bid low enough that the other team can afford his wages. We agreed the contract.

Yes I would think Son was being disrespectful, I come from a generation where you kept family disputes in the family. No player should believe they have a right to be in the team, remember reading the great Bobby Moore said to Alf Ramsey after a game "see you next match" and Ramsey replied "maybe Bobby"

Yes I would think Son was being disrespectful, I come from a generation where you kept family disputes in the family. No player should believe they have a right to be in the team, remember reading the great Bobby Moore said to Alf Ramsey after a game "see you next match" and Ramsey replied "maybe Bobby"

It's not about being in the team. It's about being in the squad.

Sterling hasn't criticised the club or anything. His people have just says he wants to be a part of the club.

Did you criticise richarlison when he said he wanted to stay at tottenham?

It's not about being in the team. It's about being in the squad.

Sterling hasn't criticised the club or anything. His people have just says he wants to be a part of the club.

Did you criticise richarlison when he said he wanted to stay at tottenham?

No but then he didn't have some leech issue a statement to embarrass the club at the start of the season, I accept Chelsea are a vile club and most of their players fit in well, but wouldn't it have been easy for Sterling to ask that question himself to either the manager (who he has a good working relationship with) or a senior club official, you have to ask yourself what his and his bloodsuckers motives were.

Totally different! That was amid transfer speculation, and it wasn't one hour before kick off of the first game of the season. Can't compare the two situations!

There's speculation he's going to juve.

What's happening is chelsea want rid. But between wages and book value it will cost them £50m to get rid. Which they can't do due to PSR. So they are trying to shuffle him out. Hoping he'd take a cheap offer from another club.
Raheem isn't having it.

I don't blame him. You want rid. Pay him off.

They've messed about with Gallagher aswell.

I should imagine the squad was told the intended line up at least at week ago, the benefit of the first game is how far in advance you can scheme.

Only the club and the player really know, but it does seem like a timed release to cause the most impact possible.

I should imagine the squad was told the intended line up at least at week ago, the benefit of the first game is how far in advance you can scheme.

Only the club and the player really know, but it does seem like a timed release to cause the most impact possible.

This is chelsea. They had players changing in hallways because there wasn't room in the dressing room.

He probably found out when he tried to get on the coach.

He was on the cover of the programme apparently

Let me throw it back of you. If son was left out of the squad tomorrow and he said he wasn't injured and wanted to stay at the club would you find that disrespectful? Or would you think, wtf is the club up to?

Sterling has done nothing wrong.

You disagree. That's fine.

Lo celso would be well within his rights to stay. We either pay him off or accept a bid low enough that the other team can afford his wages. We agreed the contract.
That is kind of what is happening already. As you say, he is within his rights to stay at Spurs and collect his wages if he doesn't get a proposal from another club that he thinks is better.

Would be very unusual for the squad to be known more than about 1 or 2 days before the game.

Back