• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Porto have completed the £12.7m signing of 20-year-old Spain striker Samu Omorodion from Atletico Madrid - just weeks after a proposed £33.9m move to Chelsea collapsed. (Athletic - subscription required)

New coach is v good. Fast flowing attacking football , individual players hungry and physical and won most of the 50-50s . Well structured and organised, pleasing on the eye. Wolves were totally defeated ...in the heart and head too.

New coach is v good. Fast flowing attacking football , individual players hungry and physical and won most of the 50-50s . Well structured and organised, pleasing on the eye. Wolves were totally defeated ...in the heart and head too.
yeah, not good at all - away at molineux too 🤦‍♂️

And they just bought another GK

I'd have to say, if I was Leicester or Everton and the PL looks to deduct point, I'd really have my lawyers ready, no fudging way these guys are playing within the rules ..

I'd also argue, similar to the rule limits on loans, surely they have to limit your unregistered players? so you can just buy 100 players but if you don't give them a number, it's fine?

And they just bought another GK

I'd have to say, if I was Leicester or Everton and the PL looks to deduct point, I'd really have my lawyers ready, no fudging way these guys are playing within the rules ..

I'd also argue, similar to the rule limits on loans, surely they have to limit your unregistered players? so you can just buy 100 players but if you don't give them a number, it's fine?

There are rules. A lot of their players are u21 though. So won't count towards psr. There are loan rules aswell.

They have people paid money to work within the rules but stretch them as much as possible. Although so did everton and forest. They were gambling. Spending to accumulate. Thinking extra revenue would cover their loses. They lost. Although both stayed up, so maybe they won.

Chelsea are doing the same. Villa aswell. We'll see how it goes.

It feels almost inevitable that Lukaku will go to Napoli and Osimhen will arrive at Stamford Bridge.
Which is just despicable that this cancer of a club could finally get a player through the door that could result in a rise in quality for them.

Who? Can't find anything about it. They're selling/loaning Kepa to Bournemouth though.
They agreed a deal to sign 19 year old Mike Penders from Genk for £17m NEXT summer on a seven year deal. Keeps one of their international slots available for this next season

Back