• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

If a club is trying to force you to take a move to say saudi. I can understand it.

Chelsea gave him the contract. If they want him out. Pay him.

We've had to do it with ndombele. Not his fault they bought a load of players and are in trouble with psr.
If that’s what’s happening and you want to play this game in public, release the statement after the game. It’s disrespectful to Chelsea and their fans to do it beforehand.

That said, I despise that club so I’m quite enjoying it.

If that’s what’s happening and you want to play this game in public, release the statement after the game. It’s disrespectful to Chelsea and their fans to do it beforehand.

That said, I despise that club so I’m quite enjoying it.

Not sure how his camp saying he wants to stay at the club and be a part of the team, is disrespectful to the fans?

Not sure how his camp saying he wants to stay at the club and be a part of the team, is disrespectful to the fans?
They’ve released a statement before the season opener to Emirates Marketing Project an hour or so before the game. That’s prompted media interest and created a distraction. The manager has had to answer questions on it. It’s the height of disrespect IMO. It showed no regard for the team.

They’ve released a statement before the season opener to Emirates Marketing Project an hour or so before the game. That’s prompted media interest and created a distraction. The manager has had to answer questions on it. It’s the height of disrespect IMO. It showed no regard for the team.

I really don't care about this. BUT

If his camp had said nothing the manager would still have been asked why he was left out.

Chelsea is a cesspool at the moment. With the club trying to force players out. Because they have overspent and have too many players on the books. Chalobah, gallagher, now sterling.

Ofcourse their camps are trying to protect them.

They've been forced into this situation. The players haven't done anything wrong.

No they wouldn't. They've got so many players now, that most have forgotten he was even there.

Ofcourse they would. He's one of their biggest earners. One of the most famous footballers in the country. Not some 19 year old from eastern europe, that nobody had heard of.

Regards to all these transfers does anyone think a 'transfer cap' will be implemented at some point where you can have a maximum amount of trades. ie. 6 purchases, 6 loans, 6 sales per club. Chelsea are ridiculous in how they operate.
Nah, if players continue to sign for Chelsea they will get what they deserve

I wish other clubs, PL especially, would stop giving them money for the players they have to sell to break even.

Whatever players think the fans follow the club, players are idols for a while but can quickly be brickbags to the fans. I think the timing of this statement was chosen to embarrass the club and most fans will back the club, would you feel the same in LoCelso did this before tomorrow's match?

Whatever players think the fans follow the club, players are idols for a while but can quickly be brickbags to the fans. I think the timing of this statement was chosen to embarrass the club and most fans will back the club, would you feel the same in LoCelso did this before tomorrow's match?

Let me throw it back of you. If son was left out of the squad tomorrow and he said he wasn't injured and wanted to stay at the club would you find that disrespectful? Or would you think, wtf is the club up to?

Sterling has done nothing wrong.

You disagree. That's fine.

Lo celso would be well within his rights to stay. We either pay him off or accept a bid low enough that the other team can afford his wages. We agreed the contract.

Back