• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Regards to all these transfers does anyone think a 'transfer cap' will be implemented at some point where you can have a maximum amount of trades. ie. 6 purchases, 6 loans, 6 sales per club. Chelsea are ridiculous in how they operate.

Really wish we had got Cole Palmer, he's some player. @Danishfurniturelover mentioned him years ago as someone to go for, shame we didn't.

9 year fudging contract, odds are he will be a fudging albatross for them

The decision making for them is so whacked, wtf benefit is that to the club? doesn't extend the depreciation (so no account benefit), at the rate they go through managers, highly likely one of the next managers won't want him ..

The decision making for them is so whacked, wtf benefit is that to the club? doesn't extend the depreciation (so no account benefit), at the rate they go through managers, highly likely one of the next managers won't want him ..

It sets them up in case of a multi-year transfer ban. They have lots to choose from and nobody will be able to walk away on a free until Chelsea are allowed to buy again.

It sets them up in case of a multi-year transfer ban. They have lots to choose from and nobody will be able to walk away on a free until Chelsea are allowed to buy again.
Exactly this. Which is why I worry that they are negotiating their punishment with the PL and this will all work out relatively OK for them. We need them to get a significant points deduction alongside any transfer ban.

Exactly this. Which is why I worry that they are negotiating their punishment with the PL and this will all work out relatively OK for them. We need them to get a significant points deduction alongside any transfer ban.
As long as they continue to miss out on Europe I'll be happy

As long as they continue to miss out on Europe I'll be happy
That will certainly help. Not only do they lose out on the revenue they would no doubt be banking on, but a lot of their players are not going to be happy with being kept out of European competitions. Which is partly why I was wondering how a transfer ban could impact on outgoings. I just can't remember from the last ban they had. But anything that sows dissatisfaction within the camp has to be a good thing.
And yet a part of me can't help but think they will still - unjustly - come out of this smelling of roses.

If he does great next season, will it be 11?

Back