• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Enjoyed that and Mourinho's face.

I know they're a nouveau-riche club but I find them far more stomach-able than the other ultra-rich clubs (including their manager and captain).

It's like if Everton ever got super rich then I wouldn't totally begrudge them.

Chelsea’s official website appears to have followed the lead of the manager, José Mourinho, after he claimed his team’s 3-0 defeat at Emirates Marketing Project was “completely fake” by publishing a match report suggesting the game’s decisive moment was not Vincent Kompany’s header to make it 2-0 but Ramires’s “goal” being “incorrectly” ruled out for offside.

“A Ramires goal incorrectly ruled out for offside with Emirates Marketing Project a goal ahead changed the complexion of this early-season Premier League fixture,” the first paragraph of the report read, adding that “an errant offside flag denied us a deserved leveller”.

The match report also aired some strong views about City’s defending against Diego Costa. “Kompany cynically scythed Diego Costa down to earn the game’s first booking,” it read, adding Fernandinho’s yellow card for an aerial challenge on Diego Costa was “brutish” and insinuating that Eliaquim Mangala “resorted to WWE-style tactics to stop the ever-dangerous Diego Costa getting free down the right” later in the game.

After the game Mourinho said: “If the 1-0 was a doubtful result at minute 70, 3-0 is completely fake. At 1-0 Chelsea were the best team for the whole second half. They make a change because they feel 1-0 is in danger and we concede a second goal. If 1-1 [it’s] a different story, their team is in trouble.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/17/chelsea-website-alternative-manchester-city-defeat

Chel53a’s official website appears to have followed the lead of the manager, José Mourinho, after he claimed his team’s 3-0 defeat at Emirates Marketing Project was “completely fake” by publishing a match report suggesting the game’s decisive moment was not Vincent Kompany’s header to make it 2-0 but Ramires’s “goal” being “incorrectly” ruled out for offside.

“A Ramires goal incorrectly ruled out for offside with Emirates Marketing Project a goal ahead changed the complexion of this early-season Premier League fixture,” the first paragraph of the report read, adding that “an errant offside flag denied us a deserved leveller”.

The match report also aired some strong views about City’s defending against Diego Costa. “Kompany cynically scythed Diego Costa down to earn the game’s first booking,” it read, adding Fernandinho’s yellow card for an aerial challenge on Diego Costa was “brutish” and insinuating that Eliaquim Mangala “resorted to WWE-style tactics to stop the ever-dangerous Diego Costa getting free down the right” later in the game.

After the game Mourinho said: “If the 1-0 was a doubtful result at minute 70, 3-0 is completely fake. At 1-0 Chel53a were the best team for the whole second half. They make a change because they feel 1-0 is in danger and we concede a second goal. If 1-1 [it’s] a different story, their team is in trouble.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/17/Chel53a-website-alternative-manchester-city-defeat

Even their website editor is a sore loser. What happened to dignity?

Chel53a’s official website appears to have followed the lead of the manager, José Mourinho, after he claimed his team’s 3-0 defeat at Emirates Marketing Project was “completely fake” by publishing a match report suggesting the game’s decisive moment was not Vincent Kompany’s header to make it 2-0 but Ramires’s “goal” being “incorrectly” ruled out for offside.

After the game Mourinho said: “If the 1-0 was a doubtful result at minute 70, 3-0 is completely fake. At 1-0 Chel53a were the best team for the whole second half. They make a change because they feel 1-0 is in danger and we concede a second goal. If 1-1 [it’s] a different story, their team is in trouble.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/17/Chel53a-website-alternative-manchester-city-defeat
FFS.... They have absolutely no class at all..
Wasn't it something about the website last season too?
I'm close to hate that club as much as Arsenal now, and that's a very good achievement indeed ;)

FFS.... They have absolutely no class at all..
Wasn't it something about the website last season too?
I'm close to hate that club as much as Ar5ena1 now, and that's a very good achievement indeed ;)

Last season it was that childish rant about not getting enough penalties, if I remember correctly. This club really takes classless to another level.

CMivX4DVAAE8irm.jpg

The Emirates Marketing Project player in the right back position... look at his right leg... it is in the "dark zone".

If that dark zone marks where Ramires was... then he is onside.

This season if it is really, really hard to tell I think the onus should go with the attacker, like Bafetembi Gomis' goal yesterday for Swansea against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Too close to tell in real time.

it was only time that these 'stories' would come out.........a woman working in a man's world....nudge nudge....how 1970's...........funny there's been nothing written what so ever about the other doctor that ran on the pitch before her,nothing what so ever.....or Hazard himself,he was the one asked for a physio,shouldn't he be aware that he would have to leave the pitch if he did so.

I hate Chelsea as much as the next sensible human being, but I must say I would be fuming if that was our disallowed goal.

Oh well....It's not, so I'm laughing instead. :p

Back