• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Because he got treatment he had to go off to come back on, leaving them down to 9 players. Dr Jose knew he was faking it so would just get up, but the medical staff haven't seemed to have twigged that Eden is a massive clam yet so thought he might be dead and jumped the gun. The other guy was on the pitch first though, whoever he is.

Because he got treatment he had to go off to come back on, leaving them down to 9 players. Dr Jose knew he was faking it so would just get up, but the medical staff haven't seemed to have twigged that Eden is a massive **** yet so thought he might be dead and jumped the gun. The other guy was on the pitch first though, whoever he is.
True, he said his bench need to know the rules of football, but he really meant they need to know the dark arts of football.

I think they appealed in the hope that the FA would move at their usual glacier speed and the suspension would be delayed until after the city game.

They were merely gaming the system within its structure to try and gain a considered advantage. I admire that.

Bingo and that is why it was a frivolous appeal wasting everyone's time. A extra game ban was introduced to try and stop that and it has done so in a lot of cases.

They wouldn't have entered the field of play without having been beckoned on by the referee, so I really don't see why Mourinho had his tantrum with his medical team.

They wouldn't have entered the field of play without having been beckoned on by the referee, so I really don't see why Mourinho had his tantrum with his medical team.

Because as good a manager he is, he functionally is a clam and a sore loser?

Bingo and that is why it was a frivolous appeal wasting everyone's time. A extra game ban was introduced to try and stop that and it has done so in a lot of cases.

if they want to have that rule then it should be fixed, if you appeal and the card isn't overturned we double the ban, every time

it's a tricky one though, look at the money clubs spend on finding and developing players, the money is there to add technology to the game, it's infuriating that it's stuck in the dark ages

if they want to have that rule then it should be fixed, if you appeal and the card isn't overturned we double the ban, every time

it's a tricky one though, look at the money clubs spend on finding and developing players, the money is there to add technology to the game, it's infuriating that it's stuck in the dark ages

Technology has nothing to do with it, if its a frivolous appeal which wastes everyone's time they add another game. They did bring that out a few years ago and as far as I know it has not been dropped.

i think it just depends on how you view the role of the football physio.
- you either think that their sole concern should be on the players' health
- or you think that they are another tool through which a team can influence the result of a game (much like how injury breaks are used in tennis), as well as being a physio.

if you are in the second school of thought, then you would think that carneiro (and fearn) made a mistake.

regardless, mourinho has made an even bigger mistake by calling out a "team-mate"/colleague in public imo. imagine if a player publically critised mourinho's tactics. hes effectively done the same thing imo.

but it probably looks like there is more to this. and that this incident was just the tip of the iceberg. so we probably cant really pass any valued judgement here tbh

Technology has nothing to do with it, if its a frivolous appeal which wastes everyone's time they add another game. They did bring that out a few years ago and as far as I know it has not been dropped.

I'd take out "frivolous" and replace it with failed

technology is a different point

As I said before, they should simply state on certain occasions that no appeal can be made if it's a slam dunk decision.

whats the point of that?
its like giving a green light to appeal for all decisions that havent been classified as a "slam dunk decision".

mightsve get rid of appeals and just let refs correct their decisions retrospectively if we're going to have this rule

Rumours now suggesting she could be finished at Chel53a. We need to keep an eye on that.
whistling-smiley-emoticon.gif

What a total, and utter, ar$ehole!!! Not that we didn't know, but this is pathetic. At least AVB c**unted off our physio @Everton behind closed doors!

whats the point of that?
its like giving a green light to appeal for all decisions that havent been classified as a "slam dunk decision".

mightsve get rid of appeals and just let refs correct their decisions retrospectively if we're going to have this rule

Teams should have the right to appeal decisions if they have been on the end of incorrect calls by the officials, and they shouldn't be penalised if they appeal a decision that is almost borderline but is deemed frivolous.

Because we all know that refs are so accountable and the governing bodies never close ranks to protect them.

Teams should have the right to appeal decisions if they have been on the end of incorrect calls by the officials, and they shouldn't be penalised if they appeal a decision that is almost borderline but is deemed frivolous.

Because we all know that refs are so accountable and the governing bodies never close ranks to protect them.

Almost agree ... then you watch Cheat$ki appeal against that last red card .. like seriously wtf?

Chel53a got a bad result so Mourinho created a distraction to take pressure off the team and him

So true. What annoys me so much is that everyone in the media seems to fall for it, time and time again. Either that, or they know José's distraction game stories will sell more newspapers, and decide not to report anything significant from the game - like for instance Chelski's poor performance.

So true. What annoys me so much is that everyone in the media seems to fall for it, time and time again. Either that, or they know José's distraction game stories will sell more newspapers, and decide not to report anything significant from the game - like for instance Chelski's poor performance.
Most of the media are just so in love with him and also his antics sells column inches so they give him carte blanche to do what he likes all the time

Fergie did it for years, and I remember Shankly doing the same way back when, its nothing new.

Back