• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

They wouldn't have entered the field of play without having been beckoned on by the referee, so I really don't see why Mourinho had his tantrum with his medical team.

Which would have been requested by the liar and cheat that is Eden Hazard (IMO getting close to Ashley Young clamish proportions)

I missed this whole thing about the Chel53a physio. What was Mourinho annoyed about?

Eva and one other person went onto the pitch to offer care to Hazard as he appeared to be near death. They don't understand football apparently as they should have known he was just faking it. He then had to come off as Chelsea were about to attack. That was the incident that cost them the win, nothing else.

Eva and one other person went onto the pitch to offer care to Hazard as he appeared to be near death. They don't understand football apparently as they should have known he was just faking it. He then had to come off as Chel53a were about to attack. That was the incident that cost them the win, nothing else.
Ah cheers, makes a bit more sense now. Or rather I understand what went on.

And what way is the trend of opinion swaying? I guess towards the psysio against the horrible monster that is Jose, right?

Ah cheers, makes a bit more sense now. Or rather I understand what went on.

And what way is the trend of opinion swaying? I guess towards the psysio against the horrible monster that is Jose, right?

I think everyone except Chelsea's previous doctor have been unanimous in their support. He just called her naive for making a facebook post thanking for the support.

If it looks like a medical emergency, then you have to assume it could be a medical emergency.

I think everyone except Chel53a's previous doctor have been unanimous in their support. He just called her naive for making a facebook post thanking for the support.

If it looks like a medical emergency, then you have to assume it could be a medical emergency.

The ref had called them onto the field too, so I am not sure what else they could do.

It is just a smokescreen thrown up by Mourinho because they got a bad result and Courtois got sent off.

There have been rumblings of discontent behind the scenes there and a possible differing of views between Mourinho and Abramovic

The ref had called them onto the field too, so I am not sure what else they could do.

It is just a smokescreen thrown up by Mourinho because they got a bad result and Courtois got sent off.

There have been rumblings of discontent behind the scenes there and a possible differing of views between Mourinho and Abramovic

He's in his third season, it's usually when things go sour. He lasted one month into his 4th season at Chelsea last time, longest he's ever stayed at any club. The first team players are worn out and everyone else is tinkled at not getting a chance.

and they shouldn't be penalised if they appeal a decision that is almost borderline but is deemed frivolous.

i thought the previous rule only penalised teams for frivolous appeals anyway. i might be wrong, but i dont remember the fa further penalising teams for boarderline decisions.

i thought the previous rule only penalised teams for frivolous appeals anyway. i might be wrong, but i dont remember the fa further penalising teams for boarderline decisions.

I can't remember which player it was, but I am positive we got done over for a decision that was at worst 60-40.

Seems Mourinho seems to be crying a little (subtley) about a lack of transfers: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/15/jose-mourinho-chelsea-spend-transfers

Along with his earlier whinings that his rivals "are trying to by the title" he is clearly the kid in the sweet shop crying that his mum and dad haven't bought him that one, or that one or that one, "Waahhhhhh!!"

I do wonder if many players actually less players (esp attacking ones) want to play for him compared to years ago...

Anyway, i still maintain he'll be out if not by the end of this season, two months into the next (i.e. sacked or admitted into The Priory)

Well, Mourinho has ensured that the medical staff and the diving cheating players are on the same wavelength. If Chelsea get a lead the ball won't be in play so much.

Ha ha rule #1 as a manager.

Never make substitutions if you are defending a corner because.... OOPS TWO NIL.

Fhuck you Cheastki.

Oops THREE NIL.

I hope City don't take Cheatski to the cleaners, it's just not fair really, those big spenders beating the plucky underdogs with their weak options, bless 'em.

The only problem with this is, Chelsea will do what chelsea do best when they are not winning, spend more and more money.

Back