• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

33 players out on loan at the end of the transfer window
Something really should be done about this; embarrassing stuff

anov87.jpg

PAPY WASN’T MY SIGNING, SAYS MOURINHOJose Mourinho has suggested he did not watch Papy Djilobodji before he sanctioned his £2.7m move to Chelsea on deadline-day last month.

The Chelsea boss has revealed the scout who recommended Kurt Zouma to him was the man who identified former Nantes defender Djilobodji as a potential signing.

“It was not my choice. It was the choice of someone I trust completely, which is the same. I don’t know every player,” said Mourinho.

“My job doesn’t allow me to travel and spend hours watching players. In some moments of the market, under certain circumstances, there are moments when you have to trust or not the people you work with.

“In my case, I trust because the same person who told me Djilobodji can be a good squad player was the same person who told me [Kurt] Zouma can be a fantastic player for us. Obviously I trust him.”

Despite having “trust” in the said individual, Djilobodji was omitted from Mourinho’s Champions League squad.

http://www.football365.com/news/gossip-ronaldos-e1bn-buyout-de-geas-new-deal

What excuses did he have yesterday? Grass was too green? Washing lady doesn't understand football? Kit manager used wrong type of ankle tape?

PAPY WASN’T MY SIGNING, SAYS MOURINHOJose Mourinho has suggested he did not watch Papy Djilobodji before he sanctioned his £2.7m move to Chel53a on deadline-day last month.

The Chel53a boss has revealed the scout who recommended Kurt Zouma to him was the man who identified former Nantes defender Djilobodji as a potential signing.

“It was not my choice. It was the choice of someone I trust completely, which is the same. I don’t know every player,” said Mourinho.

“My job doesn’t allow me to travel and spend hours watching players. In some moments of the market, under certain circumstances, there are moments when you have to trust or not the people you work with.

“In my case, I trust because the same person who told me Djilobodji can be a good squad player was the same person who told me [Kurt] Zouma can be a fantastic player for us. Obviously I trust him.”

Despite having “trust” in the said individual, Djilobodji was omitted from Mourinho’s Champions League squad.

http://www.football365.com/news/gossip-ronaldos-e1bn-buyout-de-geas-new-deal

After the chasing of Stones, flashing 30-40M in the process, this is very a much bargain-basement/Poundshop level purchase that looks so random given the closeness with which they admitted defeat on their Stones chase. When you take the fact that Jose then didn't add him to his CL squad it all looks very odd....even Philip Auclair, French Football journo, think this guy is so erratic (he had a very good 201-14 apparently followed by a shocking 2014-15) that he'd have been surprised if anyone had paid £500,000 for him, let alone Chelski.
I wonder if the Chelski heirarchy are simply trolling Mourinho: "if you're the special one, then polish this rough diamond.."

Perhaps the Eva incident has caused him to lose more than just the dressing room..

Something is not right there, and I for one am quite happy about that! Form is temporary and class permanent, so I would imagine them turning this around. With the players that they have, they're just too good not to.

It does feel like the pressure is getting to him

Chelsea’s José Mourinho rages at Roberto Martínez over order of duties

• Portuguese wanted to talk to media before counterpart after defeat at Everton
• Martínez: when he beat us 6-3 last season he was such a nice man. I prefer that

José Mourinho launched a furious outburst at Roberto Martínez as his frustration at Chelsea’s woeful start to the season erupted at Everton.

Mourinho was incensed that Martínez conducted the first post-match press conference in the media room at Goodison when, as the away manager, he had expected to begin the inquest into Chelsea’s 3-1 defeat before joining his players on the waiting team coach.

The Everton manager was hosting a separate, customary briefing with national newspaper journalists on a concourse outside the media room, and away from the television cameras, when Mourinho approached en route to his press conference. He interrupted Martínez’s discussion to say: “Roberto, Roberto, next time tell me to go before you because we have to travel.”

His opposite number replied: “I don’t control that, José. I don’t control that.” To which an exasperated Mourinho shouted: “fudging hell,” before walking off.

With the Chelsea manager gone, Martínez, cup of coffee in hand, said: “When hebeat us 6-3 last season he was such a nice man. I prefer him like that.”

Asked whether he would invite Mourinho for a traditional post-match drink, the Everton manager replied: “Of course – and I am sure he’s going to come round.”

Mourinho later apologised to the national newspaper journalists for not conducting a separate post-match briefing, politely explaining he had to go because Chelsea’s departure from Goodison had been delayed by the confusion over media schedules.

The Chelsea manager did not conduct a lengthy inquest into the champions’ third defeat in five games with his players either. Within minutes of the final whistle sounding on Saturday, Mourinho was on his phone in a corridor outside the away changing room rather than addressing the Chelsea squad.

Branislav Ivanovic admitted Chelsea have more pressing concerns than an 11-point deficit on the league leaders, Emirates Marketing Project, with their lack of concentration and form requiring immediate attention.

“We cannot think about catching other teams we just have to win game by game,” said the Serbia international. “We must not think about anything else other than the next game. When you are not winning games it is difficult. All you can do is work hard, get back on the winning way. One big win and things will change for Chelsea.”

The struggling defender added: “It is very difficult, especially now, when you see that we are not in our top form and I hope we will change it soon.

“It is already late for us. The game was hard but also the game changed. We tried and dominated most of the game but a couple of situations we lost concentration and we conceded goals. We are getting punished for all our mistakes.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football...ose-mourinho-roberto-martinez-everton-chelsea

It does feel like the pressure is getting to him

Chel53a’s José Mourinho rages at Roberto Martínez over order of duties

• Portuguese wanted to talk to media before counterpart after defeat at Everton
• Martínez: when he beat us 6-3 last season he was such a nice man. I prefer that

José Mourinho launched a furious outburst at Roberto Martínez as his frustration at Chel53a’s woeful start to the season erupted at Everton.

Mourinho was incensed that Martínez conducted the first post-match press conference in the media room at Goodison when, as the away manager, he had expected to begin the inquest into Chel53a’s 3-1 defeat before joining his players on the waiting team coach.

The Everton manager was hosting a separate, customary briefing with national newspaper journalists on a concourse outside the media room, and away from the television cameras, when Mourinho approached en route to his press conference. He interrupted Martínez’s discussion to say: “Roberto, Roberto, next time tell me to go before you because we have to travel.”

His opposite number replied: “I don’t control that, José. I don’t control that.” To which an exasperated Mourinho shouted: “fudgeing hell,” before walking off.

With the Chel53a manager gone, Martínez, cup of coffee in hand, said: “When hebeat us 6-3 last season he was such a nice man. I prefer him like that.”

Asked whether he would invite Mourinho for a traditional post-match drink, the Everton manager replied: “Of course – and I am sure he’s going to come round.”

Mourinho later apologised to the national newspaper journalists for not conducting a separate post-match briefing, politely explaining he had to go because Chel53a’s departure from Goodison had been delayed by the confusion over media schedules.

The Chel53a manager did not conduct a lengthy inquest into the champions’ third defeat in five games with his players either. Within minutes of the final whistle sounding on Saturday, Mourinho was on his phone in a corridor outside the away changing room rather than addressing the Chel53a squad.

Branislav Ivanovic admitted Chel53a have more pressing concerns than an 11-point deficit on the league leaders, Emirates Marketing Project, with their lack of concentration and form requiring immediate attention.

“We cannot think about catching other teams we just have to win game by game,” said the Serbia international. “We must not think about anything else other than the next game. When you are not winning games it is difficult. All you can do is work hard, get back on the winning way. One big win and things will change for Chel53a.”

The struggling defender added: “It is very difficult, especially now, when you see that we are not in our top form and I hope we will change it soon.

“It is already late for us. The game was hard but also the game changed. We tried and dominated most of the game but a couple of situations we lost concentration and we conceded goals. We are getting punished for all our mistakes.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football...ose-mourinho-roberto-martinez-everton-Chel53a

Well, he once again managed to change the focus from another poor performance from his team, to something completely irrelevant. Losing it...or playing the Mourinho game very well once again?

Mind you, it does seem like not everything is how it should be at Chelski though.

The Daily Telegraph claims that while Chelsea boss Mourinho has so far decided against ranting and raving at his players, he has decided to ban all joking and laughter from their training sessions as they attempt to arrest their slump in form.

The Daily Telegraph claims that while Chel53a boss Mourinho has so far decided against ranting and raving at his players, he has decided to ban all joking and laughter from their training sessions as they attempt to arrest their slump in form.

He'll pick a fight with one of his senior players if this continues

Diego Costa: Chelsea striker charged with violent conduct
Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association after his side's 2-0 win over Arsenal on Saturday.Costa, 26, put his hands in the face of Arsenal centre-back Laurent Koscielny prior to clashing with Gunners' defender Gabriel, who was sent off. The FA has also charged Gabriel with improper conduct and both clubs with failing to control their players. Arsenal are to appeal Gabriel's dismissal and three-match ban.

Costa has until 18:00 BST on Tuesday, 22 September to respond to the charge, which is for the incident with Koscielny as it was missed by match officials but caught on video. "Off the ball incidents which are not seen at the time by the match officials are referred to a panel of three former elite referees," said an FA statement. "Each referee panel member will review the video footage independently of one another to determine whether they consider it a sending-off offence.
"For retrospective action to be taken, and an FA charge to follow, the decision by the panel must be unanimous."Referee Mike Dean booked both Costa and Gabriel for their spat, before the latter was dismissed for kicking out at the Blues forward. Gabriel and both clubs have until 18:00 BST on Thursday, 24 September to reply to their charges. Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla was sent off in the match for two bookable offences and has been warned about his behaviour.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34319410

Diego Costa: Chel53a striker charged with violent conduct
Chel53a striker Diego Costa has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association after his side's 2-0 win over Ar5ena1 on Saturday.Costa, 26, put his hands in the face of Ar5ena1 centre-back Laurent Koscielny prior to clashing with Gunners' defender Gabriel, who was sent off. The FA has also charged Gabriel with improper conduct and both clubs with failing to control their players. Ar5ena1 are to appeal Gabriel's dismissal and three-match ban.

Costa has until 18:00 BST on Tuesday, 22 September to respond to the charge, which is for the incident with Koscielny as it was missed by match officials but caught on video. "Off the ball incidents which are not seen at the time by the match officials are referred to a panel of three former elite referees," said an FA statement. "Each referee panel member will review the video footage independently of one another to determine whether they consider it a sending-off offence.
"For retrospective action to be taken, and an FA charge to follow, the decision by the panel must be unanimous."Referee Mike Dean booked both Costa and Gabriel for their spat, before the latter was dismissed for kicking out at the Blues forward. Gabriel and both clubs have until 18:00 BST on Thursday, 24 September to reply to their charges. Ar5ena1 midfielder Santi Cazorla was sent off in the match for two bookable offences and has been warned about his behaviour.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34319410
He will get a £4 fine

“An FA charge against Diego Costa for violent conduct not seen by the match officials but caught on video has been found proven following an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing.

“The Chelsea forward will, therefore, serve the standard penalty of a three-match suspension with immediate effect.

“The charge, which the player denied, was in relation to an incident involving Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny in the 43rd minute of the game on Saturday [19 September 2015].”

Some Chelsea fan comments:

"Steady - Costa is only charged - they'll struggle to find him guilty."

"Well they've managed it!! "

"Scandalous. Couldn't make it up if you tried! "

"The FA basically bends down for the media every time they make a fuss about Chelsea.

Disgusting!!"

"You mean after their completly rewrote their rulebook and then applied it retroactively just to ban JT? Nah, they're a jolly good bunch."

"#TheCampaignReturns, anyone who doesn't think the FA have an agenda against us has further proof that they clearly do. I think this calls for a press conference highlighting things like Ageuro's & Toures stamps, Sanchez punching etc etc "

"WTF

i dont even.."

"What Chelsea needs is more rational people in the media who will call it as it is. Like Martin Samuel."

Back