• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Nope, not management 101 at all, Jose going gaagaa now...

Example: Fergie was the best at the deflection game...do you remember him ever PUBLICALLY dissing his medical team coming to the aid of one of his players because "they should know that our player is just playacting"??

I'll give you that, it's a new one, I still think it's Jose doing what he's always done

Fergie was different as I recall, results like that were so few and far between for united under him he tended to be honest, say they had under performed and credit the opposition.

I'll give you that, it's a new one, I still think it's Jose doing what he's always done

Yep, i'll give you that: When the "let's create an inner siege mentality" tactic doesn't seem to be working on his own team/players/staff (e.g. Cech actually wanting to join Arsenal, Ramos actually happy to be amicable with Barca players etc) he then starts lashing out at his own team/players/staff..until eventually him leaving the post becomes inevitable (often orchestrated by him to save his own "Special One" rep rather than the festering rot he started lead to him having more 'normal' results...)

Fergie was different as I recall, results like that were so few and far between for united under him he tended to be honest, say they had under performed and credit the opposition.

Eh? Results like that for Mourinho are no more rare than they were for Fergie; yet one reacts one way, whilst the other even starts publically blaming his medical staff. Managerial records can be compared but their calling out even medical staff publicly cannot - no comparison at all.

Jose will be in The Priory in just over a year - or sacked, whichever comes first.
Notice hat he has slowly downgraded the quality of the overall squad since he took over from Rafa...

Rumours now suggesting she could be finished at Chelsea. We need to keep an eye on that.
whistling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Why is it a stupid rule? You may as well just appeal every single decision that goes against you then?

Because they give you an extra game for appealing. Are the FA really that swamped that they have to add extra games onto bans just because they are forced to taken take another 5 minutes out of their day to review a questionable decision? They could easily just say fudge off we're not overturning the decision and be done with it. Or they could just introduce a rule for certain circumstances where no appeal is allowed.

I'm sure that we had one decision that wasn't overturned within the last 5 years even though it was a red card that split opinion and an extra game was tacked on.

Like I said, just appeal every decision then, like you said, we may get lucky and there's some muppet on the panel that takes it seriously.

Last edited:
appealing makes a mockery of the refereeing

which is fine as it's an absolute shambles anyway

when referees stop making ridiculous decisions then maybe clubs won't need this angle of reproach

the number of successful appeals suggests the process is still needed and that "appealing everything" is a far better tactic than appealing nothing

Like I said, just appeal every decision then, like you said, we may get lucky and there's some muppet on the panel that takes it seriously.

I don't see a problem with appealing, the FA have the power to dismiss it very quickly without adding an extra game on to a red card that was arguably contentious in the first place.

I don't see a problem with appealing, the FA have the power to dismiss it very quickly without adding an extra game on to a red card that was arguably contentious in the first place.

You should be able to appeal for contentious decisions, absolutely, but that's not what chelsea have done here is it? They've contested a nailed on correct decision and hoped they get a lunatic on the panel. By getting rid of the extra ban for frivolous appeals they've just opened the door to more of these ridiculous appeals. I'm saying that we may as well just contest every single decision just like chelsea seem to have decided to do, it's clearly not correct or right, but if everyone else is going to do it....

You should be able to appeal for contentious decisions, absolutely, but that's not what Chel53a have done here is it? They've contested a nailed on correct decision and hoped they get a lunatic on the panel. By getting rid of the extra ban for frivolous appeals they've just opened the door to more of these ridiculous appeals. I'm saying that we may as well just contest every single decision just like Chel53a seem to have decided to do, it's clearly not correct or right, but if everyone else is going to do it....

I haven't seen the decision, but in circumstances where it is nailed on, I would rather the FA just come out and say "you have no right to appeal" rather than taking your chances and the FA increasing the ban.

I think they appealed in the hope that the FA would move at their usual glacier speed and the suspension would be delayed until after the city game.

They were merely gaming the system within its structure to try and gain a considered advantage. I admire that.

We need to bring her in as part of our medical team. Bang out of order Mourinho.

He should be aiming his flimflam at the cheating feigning diving at the slightest touch Hazard.

We need to bring her in as part of our medical team. Bang out of order Mourinho.

He should be aiming his ******** at the cheating feigning diving at the slightest touch Hazard.

Can anyone remind me what all the fuss was about in the first place? I saw she ran into the pitch.

Back