• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Whatever about his career he has the greatest collection of goals scored by any one player IMO.

Gone up a bit higher in my estimatation after that move too. Very nice.

Greatest collection of goals? You really rate him that highly of all time? You must be Swedish or the ego himself lol.

Greatest collection of goals? You really rate him that highly of all time? You must be Swedish or the ego himself lol.

ironically the Swedes don't rate him that highly, in a poll to rate their favourite Swedish sports person of all time he finished bottom, although that was also technically 2nd, some bloke who played tennis won - madness

What's the point here? Im not a professional footballer.

Point =
article-1352930652796-160804f7000005dc-309842_466x310.jpg

Ha.
You're taking me up wrong. I don't rate him that highly at all actually. I think he disappears from games all the time and I probably wouldn't even put him him the top 20 best players in world. However some of the goals he has scored are frankly ridiculous. I can't believe he had the audacity to even attempt some of them let alone score them. They say there is a fine line between madness and genius and Zlatan walks it.

Last edited:
Ha.
You're taking me up wrong. I don't rate him that highly at all actually. I think he disappears from games all the time and I probably wouldn't even put him him the top 20 best players in world. However some of the goals he has scored are frankly ridiculous. I can't believe he had the audacity to even attempt some of them let alone score them. They say there is a fine line between madness and genius and Zlatan walks it.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well, every time I have seen him he has never made me think he is one of the best.

Chelsea have decided to appeal Thibaut Courtois’ red card against Swansea in an attempt to allow the Belgium goalkeeper to play against Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday.

The champion’s No1 was sent off for a challenge on Swansea’s Bafétimbi Gomis with his side leading 2-1. Gomis levelled from the penalty spot at Stamford Bridge and the game finished 2-2.

José Mourinho chose not to talk about the red card other than to suggest it “changed everything”, but the manager was clearly unhappy with Michael Oliver’s decision. The appeal will be heard on Tuesday afternoon, and Chelsea have until 1pm to submit evidence to support their case to overturn the one match ban.

However, the chances of success seem slim as there has to be an “obvious error” by the officials.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/10/chelsea-appeal-thibaut-courtois-red-card-swansea

Chel53a have decided to appeal Thibaut Courtois’ red card against Swansea in an attempt to allow the Belgium goalkeeper to play against Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday.

The champion’s No1 was sent off for a challenge on Swansea’s Bafétimbi Gomis with his side leading 2-1. Gomis levelled from the penalty spot at Stamford Bridge and the game finished 2-2.

José Mourinho chose not to talk about the red card other than to suggest it “changed everything”, but the manager was clearly unhappy with Michael Oliver’s decision. The appeal will be heard on Tuesday afternoon, and Chel53a have until 1pm to submit evidence to support their case to overturn the one match ban.

However, the chances of success seem slim as there has to be an “obvious error” by the officials.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/10/Chel53a-appeal-thibaut-courtois-red-card-swansea
Not taken him long to get on refs back

Meltdown approaching.

Mourinho unhappy with doctor Carneiro, his goalkeeping coach, the Chel53a execs, the FA, everyone.

Article also hints at them only looking at Stones now because they fear City could become interested if he has a good season.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ho-frustration-with-14m-Baba-Rahman-deal.html

Indeed, i've thought since the prospect of Cech leaving for Arsenal became a real possibility that he'd end up sacked by October 2016 - or admitted to The Priory...

it's management 101, and everybody is falling for it again, all the talk is of appeals and devious old Jose making him available for city, what does this mean for begov........

<needle scratches record to a halt>

who's talking about Chelsea's lacklustre start to the season and asking how Swansea could so easily make the high vaunted defensive set seem so porous

it's management 101, and everybody is falling for it again, all the talk is of appeals and devious old Jose making him available for city, what does this mean for begov........

<needle scratches record to a halt>

who's talking about Chel53a's lacklustre start to the season and asking how Swansea could so easily make the high vaunted defensive set seem so porous

Nope, not management 101 at all, Jose going gaagaa now...

Example: Fergie was the best at the deflection game...do you remember him ever PUBLICALLY dissing his medical team coming to the aid of one of his players because "they should know that our player is just playacting"??

Back