• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

Chelsea's previous 1st-leg scorelines in Roman era till now: 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 0-0, 1-0, 0-0.

They keep it tight

@GuillemBalague 35m

According 2 Cadena Ser, Bale is not in hotel whr Real squad staying 2nite. He is not feeling well. He will stay home & C tmrr. Might not srt

With Arsenal likely to finish 4th, I can handle Chelsea winning.

Also if Terry is now injured, then will be good to see if he watches the final with his full kit under his suit again.

With Arsenal likely to finish 4th, I can handle Chelsea winning.

Also if Terry is now injured, then will be good to see if he watches the final with his full kit under his suit again.

Won't make a difference though, no? **** would still get CL?

Boring, turgid, depressing park the bus football from CFC, didnt expect anything else but it puts them in pole position for the 2nd leg

And everybody on this forum saying we shouldnt get Cahill because we had Dawson who was better anyway. :lol:

What a performance tonight that man. Levy wouldnt spend the money.:-"

Bl2nOuoCAAAwXpi.jpg

And everybody on this forum saying we shouldnt get Cahill because we had Dawson who was better anyway. :lol:

He has been very good, we never had a chance getting him as soon as CFC became interested

I think we tried. But as soon as chel$ea get involved, we were be out $ed

Actually rooting for chelsea. Will get slated, but I've never had the same thing for them as I do a rse. Would always be backing the other team, regardless, with arrse.

Watching chelsea it shows what we miss at the moment. The ability to defend as a team unit. Now when we defend, we have players jogging back too slowly after the play and no defensive shape. If we had a bit of the attacking verve that we've had recently, combined with deafening as a team we'd be 10 points better off, and been getting into the final of the EL.

The work, awareness, looking around them, tracking etc that chelsea do gives them that foundation to win, despite them being a bit average as a team really.

I totally agree. I dont get how people on this forum, and in the thread, cant appreciate how well Chelscum have actually played.

I have not been impressed by AM, I have rarely watched them so im not sure what theyre like normally but, I imagine theyre a good team. Chlescum are lacking their most creative player in Hazard - that is a massive miss.

Back