• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

As in they're gonna counter.

That's how they've been playing all season I guess.

In a way, I actually think atlético is the worst team for Chelsea in the sf. Bayern and real would have attacked . And mourinho would have done what he always does in these situations, Park the plane and counter.

Atlético won't let him do that, because they're aggressive, powerful and a counter attacking team themselves.

but how can you counter against a Chelski team that sit back and are happy to just defend? That Atleti team doesn't even have much pace (contrary to what ITV just said). Dunno man but i really hope it works.

It is difficult but Chelsea have done excellently in the big games this season when teams come out to attack them and Mourinho is willing to sit back, defend and counter.

Chelsea have struggled a lot more when facing teams that have sat back to defend against them. So many of Atletico's wins this season have been what 1-0? 2-0? I think if they'd come out to attack, they would have fallen straight into Chelsea's trap.

It doesn't mean that they'll go through by any means but I feel like this may be their best chance.

Hopefully Atletico score early on from a set piece and Chelsea feel they have to come out to attack.

Who the **** were those men with the riot shields behind the players? :lol:

I hope Costa scores the most ridiculously cheated goal in history.

I then hope Simeone, in all his mafia glory, goes to celebrate right in front of Mourinho, perhaps by sliding right in front of him.

And then Mourinho to come out with conspiracies after the game, to make him look even more bitter than he's looked over the past few months.

I hope Costa scores the most ridiculously cheated goal in history.

I then hope Simeone, in all his mafia glory, goes to celebrate right in front of Mourinho, perhaps by sliding right in front of him.

And then Mourinho to come out with conspiracies after the game, to make him look even more bitter than he's looked over the past few months.

This if it happened would be brilliant !!!!

Looks like the ****ish one has gone for a tony pulis approach this evening... Bus well and truly parked up ! And scum hitting the deck every chance they get. Hate these ****ers with a passion

The only thing remotely interesting about a Chelsea game is when one of their players get injured and you get to see the doctor lady in action.

Actually rooting for chelsea. Will get slated, but I've never had the same thing for them as I do a rse. Would always be backing the other team, regardless, with arrse.

Watching chelsea it shows what we miss at the moment. The ability to defend as a team unit. Now when we defend, we have players jogging back too slowly after the play and no defensive shape. If we had a bit of the attacking verve that we've had recently, combined with deafening as a team we'd be 10 points better off, and been getting into the final of the EL.

The work, awareness, looking around them, tracking etc that chelsea do gives them that foundation to win, despite them being a bit average as a team really.

Last edited:
Dull dull game. At least we're more exciting to watch. Not much attacking spark from chelsea. Just trying to frustrate. They're trying to counter but can't hold the ball effectively.

Terry wearing a Say No To Racism armband. Brilliant.

I genuinely think Atletico need 2 clear goals. Chelsea just luck their way through Europe and will get a result at SB.

Back