• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

Chelsea would beat Barca. Not sure about Atleti though. They are absolutely tenacious. I think their names on the cup

Yes in Manchester I think, was as boring as ****

i think that was Milan-Juve.....but yeah, boring final. There was an all German final last year, maybe this year its Spains turn. Atletico look strong imo

Wouldn't it be great if real met chelsea either in semi or final with bale and modric instrumental in smashing them. I wound celebrate like a spurs goal

Would Mourinho get a nice welcome if they went back to the Bernabeu? How do the Real fans feel about him?

He fell out with many of the hierarchy of the club, and I think at one point Marca turned on him, which is a paper with such bias toward Madrid it borders on sycophancy.

He didn't deliver la decima which is what all managers there have been tasked to do, so probably not remembered as a success (as Benitez was happy to point out last week)

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has confirmed that Thibaut Courtois is unlikely to play Chelsea, should the two clubs be drawn together in the Champions League semi-finals.

Courtois is currently in his third season on-loan at the Vicente Calderon from Chelsea.

And whilst there is nothing stopping Courtois featuring against his parent club - as would be the case in the Premier League - there is a clause in the deal that looks set to scupper any chance of that happening.

Chelsea inserted a clause in the deal that means Atletico would have to pay them extra money for every time Courtois appears against them.

Some reports claim it is as much as £4million per match, although the exact figure has not been confirmed.

However, Atletico president Cerezo has confirmed that the clause does exist and if the two teams are drawn together, then Courtois is unlikely to feature.

Speaking to Spanish radio Onda Cero, he said: "It is a figure that we cannot pay."

Should Atletico draw Chelsea, and Courtois does not play, then the Spanish side would have to turn to their number two - 34-year-old Dani Aranzubia, who has played just once for them this season

thats tough for Cheatski....even without Courtois, Atletico will be difficult to get past. Id say along with Bayern they are the best side in Europe atm. Plus lets say they do, then what a final awaits against either Real or Bayern

Still under question if Courtois can play in those fixtures.
Atletico was the easiest draw for Chelsea and with the returning game at SB they look like clear favourites to me. Not because of Atletico's status or name, but because of their style of play and strong points. Atletico is perfectly orginised against teams which control the ball and dominate in possession. Chelsea are exactly the opposite of it.

I predict Bayern - Chelsea final (double re-make) and I don't exclude the variant, when London's chest of luck wins it again, on penalties of course.

Last edited:
1897674_10202104625357023_2788374319368256852_n.jpg

Back