• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Cheers. I read it whilst lurking on KUMB, then checked on Twitter. The irony of Spammers fans calling us out for being vile etc....

From what I saw, some of our fans we more than ready for a tear up also. Both clubs unfortunately still to this day have a minority of idiots letting their respective clubs down. I don't think I'd let it stop me going to the game, but getting from WHL station to the ground was not an enjoyable experience today. In 2015 I can't believe football hooliganism still exists.

Fans just can't be trusted to go to games with heavy policing and that won't change until the minority are eradicated, for good hopefully.

Something else that came to me also, where is a line of police separating the fans until the end of Park Lane, then after that the fans can quite easily have a tear up if they wanted to? There is virtually no police at all after the end of the road.

From what I saw, some of our fans we more than ready for a tear up also. Both clubs unfortunately still to this day have a minority of idiots letting their respective clubs down. I don't think I'd let it stop me going to the game, but getting from WHL station to the ground was not an enjoyable experience today. In 2015 I can't believe football hooliganism still exists.

Neanderthals on both sides, when will they grow up and realise it is football?

I just watched Simon Reeve visit Northern Ireland, he found that 95% of education is segregated Catholic/Protestant, and likewise for social housing. Amazing in 2015, I was thinking how they need to move forwards and how strange that feels to me as an Englishman... basing decisions like that on religion... and then I read about this violence and stabbing over a football game. People really need to grow up. By all means throw abuse and have a pantomime villain and strong atmosphere, but don't be stabbing and beating people and smashing up pubs, I want to take my son to the game.

Fans just can't be trusted to go to games with heavy policing and that won't change until the minority are eradicated, for good hopefully.
What doesnt hel is when network rail do engineering works on yet another maych day and close one of the main two stations, 4th game this year either white hart lane or northmberland park has been shut and its the same next week too, its a tinkletake and would never happen at our friends down the road

What doesnt hel is when network rail do engineering works on yet another maych day and close one of the main two stations, 4th game this year either white hart lane or northmberland park has been shut and its the same next week too, its a tinkletake and would never happen at our friends down the road

I've been to quite a lot of Spurs-Chelsea games and a couple of North London derbies, but West Ham at home always seems to be the worst, I know they have some horrible fans but we also have a portion who don't cover our club in glory. These two stabbings today are only going to make things worse, football fans aren't exactly renowned for letting things go and forgetting.

I've been to quite a lot of Spurs-Chel53a games and a couple of North London derbies, but West Ham at home always seems to be the worst, I know they have some horrible fans but we also have a portion who don't cover our club in glory. These two stabbings today are only going to make things worse, football fans aren't exactly renowned for letting things go and forgetting.

We walk past WHL station but must have have just missed it all...was down by the building work when 10 police riot vans flew by sirens flashing!

Last EVER game at Upton Park was always going to be one for the hooligans to reminisce....not helped by the fact it's a midweek evening game...what idiots allowed that to happen....and as you say, things are not easily forgotten to add into the equation!

We walk past WHL station but must have have just missed it all...was down by the building work when 10 police riot vans flew by sirens flashing!

Last EVER game at Upton Park was always going to be one for the hooligans to reminisce....not helped by the fact it's a midweek evening game...what idiots allowed that to happen....and as you say, things are not easily forgotten to add into the equation!

It was at about 3:15 when I got there and heard someone was stabbed, then I saw a group of their fans charge into the bricklayers. Don't get me wrong, I would not in a million years like to be a policeman working during a London derby between these two clubs, but it always seems to be handled poorly.

They're singing about "ten-ancy agreement". Ahahaha. Wait til they experience the sightlines at that lunar crater of a stadium they're moving to. They'll be singing the blues and soon discover that Christmas has been cancelled forever.

Back