• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Not sure if he'd be interested in a side currently only 1 point ahead of us or another who are 11 points below us. Maybe if a proper big club came in for him, like Leicester, we might have to sell. Also, may I add, for a group of fans who constantly claim they couldn't give two hoots about West Ham, it's nice to see that you have dedicated a 30 page thread to us. ;)

Are you one of those Spam fans that thinks you're going to finish above us every season? And believes you're of a similar size? I do hope so, it'll be fun around May time, again.

I think of West Ham as like a very little cousin, if you do something well we pat you on the head and say 'well done'. Other than that, you're generally just an irritant.

They've got some good players and a good manager. No Europa to worry about, if they keep their main men fit then they will be in the mix for 4th right til the end of the season, imo.

They've got some good players and a good manager. No Europa to worry about, if they keep their main men fit then they will be in the mix for 4th right til the end of the season, imo.
I think you massively overestimate the quality of both.

They'll be lucky to be in contention for the BT Sport 5 Cup by the end of the season. Probably fighting it out with Palace for mid-table honours.

EDIT:
And this is why:
https://public.tableau.com/profile/...ap/PremierLeague201516ShotonTargetxGDashboard

Last edited:
I honestly think Bilic is doing well. With their key players fit, they got off to a good start, had some injuries, come through that without imploding and now look good again with Payet back fit. Winning at Arsenal, Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project in the same season ain't too shabby.

They look much stronger in the challenge for 4th than Utd or Liverpool, and I think they are doing better than Palace and Stoke. I don't think they will finish above us because we will get in the top 3 imo (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a title charge, but after the other night I'm not so hopeful).

I think we have a better set-up and squad atm, BUT I also think we underestimate West Ham (and Leicester as well) at our peril...

I think we have a better set-up and squad atm, BUT I also think we underestimate West Ham (and Leicester as well) at our peril...

I agree. I actually think Leicester will drop away, even though they had a great result against us the other night. Their goals have started to dry up (their goal against us was their only goal in the last 4 games) and I think they will drop a lot more points yet. They will still be fighting for 4th, but I don't think they will remain around the very top of the table.

Interesting that you mention Leicester. I assume you understand the concept of hot streaks and regression to the mean?

If not, just think about when Andy Carroll scored a load of goals once, or when Defoe got sent off a lot. You'll be back where you belong soon enough, as will Leicester.

I assumed this was going to be taken in jest, although I think Leicester's campaign so far has been a little more than just a "hot streak"!

Are you one of those Spam fans that thinks you're going to finish above us every season? And believes you're of a similar size? I do hope so, it'll be fun around May time, again.

Honestly, no, I don't believe we'll finish above Spurs. I fully expect you to end up in one of the top 4 positions. I even think that this season you have a genuine shot at the title, so to find ourselves just the 1 point behind (as I type this message), feels pretty good.

I think of West Ham as like a very little cousin, if you do something well we pat you on the head and say 'well done'. Other than that, you're generally just an irritant.
Sort of reminds me of how a certain other club from North London view you...
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

I honestly think Bilic is doing well. With their key players fit, they got off to a good start, had some injuries, come through that without imploding and now look good again with Payet back fit. Winning at Arsenal, Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project in the same season ain't too shabby.

They look much stronger in the challenge for 4th than Utd or Liverpool, and I think they are doing better than Palace and Stoke. I don't think they will finish above us because we will get in the top 3 imo (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a title charge, but after the other night I'm not so hopeful).

Thanks, Dza. I know it's early days, but I think there are some exciting times ahead for us under Bilic. It's certainly refreshing having him in charge after four years of Big Sam! If we are not plagued with any more injuries, and can get players like Sakho and Lanzini back quickly, then top 6 is certainly a possibility this season.
Are you going to stick around Mickey?

That all depends on how results go from now until the end of the season. ;)

Last edited:
I assumed this was going to be taken in jest, although I think Leicester's campaign so far has been a little more than just a "hot streak"!
Well the odds are massively it being repeatable so, yes it's a streak.

Just like Chelsea being where they are, nobody who doesn't require a permanent carer actually believes they'll stay there for any length of time.

Not sure if he'd be interested in a side currently only 1 point ahead of us or another who are 11 points below us. Maybe if a proper big club came in for him, like Leicester, we might have to sell. Also, may I add, for a group of fans who constantly claim they couldn't give two hoots about West Ham, it's nice to see that you have dedicated a 30 page thread to us. ;)
Compare that to the 100 of pages threads of other clubs. That's how much we care about Wet Spam. You, on the other hand, has taken the effort to sign up and registrer on a forum of a club you don't support....

Compare that to the 100 of pages threads of other clubs. That's how much we care about Wet Spam. You, on the other hand, has taken the effort to sign up and registrer on a forum of a club you don't support....
:D
Our thread on Spanish football is 1.5 times as long!

The Victimpool thread is over 5 times as long and they're from the other end of the country.

I guess playing the dippers 4 times in one season without losing is somewhat commendable.

:D
Our thread on Spanish football is 1.5 times as long!

The Victimpool thread is over 5 times as long and they're from the other end of the country.

I find that quite baffling. Arsenal always have and always will be our biggest rival and the majority of Spurs fans' most hated team. Outside of this forum, I don't know hardly any Spurs fans that dislike Liverpool anywhere close to Arsenal or Chelsea.

I find that quite baffling. Arsenal always have and always will be our biggest rival and the majority of Spurs fans' most hated team. Outside of this forum, I don't know hardly any Spurs fans that dislike Liverpool anywhere close to Arsenal or Chelsea.
It's not just Spurs fans, everyone hates Liverpool. I'm not even sure the jobless thieving clams in the North West like Liverpool.

It's not just Spurs fans, everyone hates Liverpool. I'm not even sure the jobless thieving clams in the North West like Liverpool.

A lot of people hate us too. In fact, every time Jordinho posts views about Spurs from other teams' forums, the perception of most teams towards us isn't that favourable, but then again, that could just be football forums.

Back