• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I saw this elsewhere and immediately came here to share my incredulity at how much of an utter bellend David Sullivan is :ross:

Fair play to them for their last couple of results. Things looked like they might be coming undone for them, but wins against Southampton and Liverpool are solid results. Back up to 6th only 4 points behind us and a point behind United.

I still think mid table would be a very good season for them, and only a 3 point "gap" to 10th. But so far at least Bilic has shown himself capable in somewhat difficult circumstances. Replacing Allardyce and trying to change the style of play at a club is always going to be difficult and risky.

20 points from their first 10 games where Carroll makes just 4 sub appearances.

He then starts against Watford, Everton and Tottenham and they only pick up 1 point.

Misses their next game where they draw, but has appeared in most of their games since then.

Comes off early tonight as they're trailing 0-1. West Ham go on to win 3-1.

Two wins in 7 starts and in one of them he barely played.

I believe there was a similar pattern last season as they were flying before xmas and actually playing some decent stuff while he was out injured.

20 points from their first 10 games where Carroll makes just 4 sub appearances.

He then starts against Watford, Everton and Tottenham and they only pick up 1 point.

Misses their next game where they draw, but has appeared in most of their games since then.

Comes off early tonight as they're trailing 0-1. West Ham go on to win 3-1.

Two wins in 7 starts and in one of them he barely played.

I believe there was a similar pattern last season as they were flying before xmas and actually playing some decent stuff while he was out injured.

Also to do with Payet being injured though. They were flying before he got injured, struggled without him and they've started doing well again with him back.

Could they be a serious threat to a 4th place finish now Carroll is out and Payet is back.

Our at their match place might actually be a Cup final for a change, if they continue with their recent revival

Payet is a player and no doubting, I would pay to watch him play every week...........
Yes. Incredible freekick from him last night, real whip, in off the crossbar, perfect really. Also set up another goal, a real class act and constantly believes he will drive at goal and score or assist every time.

Cheeky bid for Payet?
It's what Chelsea would do.
What's this cheeky bid you speak of? £50m plus Kane & Alli? Sorry, guys, not sure if it's going to be enough. Perhaps you should have gone in for him when he was available in the summer... ...oh well. :)

What's this cheeky bid you speak of? £50m plus Kane & Alli? Sorry, guys, not sure if it's going to be enough. Perhaps you should have gone in for him when he was available in the summer... ...oh well. :)

Good question actually. It's a Spurs saying, but I can't remember which player brought it about. Possibly from Redknapp's time.

That's funny.

One sniff of an offer from a proper club and he'll be off. Wouldn't surprise me if your two-bit barrow boy owners sold to Chelsea for half of the price we bid just go give you a fraction more of a chance in your cup final.

That's funny.

One sniff of an offer from a proper club and he'll be off. Wouldn't surprise me if your two-bit barrow boy owners sold to Chelsea for half of the price we bid just go give you a fraction more of a chance in your cup final.
Not sure if he'd be interested in a side currently only 1 point ahead of us or another who are 11 points below us. Maybe if a proper big club came in for him, like Leicester, we might have to sell. Also, may I add, for a group of fans who constantly claim they couldn't give two hoots about West Ham, it's nice to see that you have dedicated a 30 page thread to us. ;)

Not sure if he'd be interested in a side currently only 1 point ahead of us or another who are 11 points below us. Maybe if a proper big club came in for him, like Leicester, we might have to sell.
Interesting that you mention Leicester. I assume you understand the concept of hot streaks and regression to the mean?

If not, just think about when Andy Carroll scored a load of goals once, or when Defoe got sent off a lot. You'll be back where you belong soon enough, as will Leicester.

Also, may I add, for a group of fans who constantly claim they couldn't give two hoots about West Ham, it's nice to see that you have dedicated a 30 page thread to us. ;)
If you weren't so entertaining we wouldn't be forced to laugh at you so much.

To be honest I was shocked no one else came in for him in the summer when you were linked, quality player, would have fit in very well for us.

Are you going to stick around Mickey? We used to have quite a few west ham on here in the pardew days but since then you've all disappeared (can't think why ?! ;)). I personally like having opposing fans on here, as long as the discussion stays respectful and the tinkle taking light hearted!

Back