• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

erm...

have you seen star wars?

Obi Wan died but she still helped save the galaxy

Except that..without Obi Wan Kenobi. Luke would have died at the hands of a Tuskan Raider. Luke wouldn't have had any clue about how to get to Princess Leia & would still likely be wondering about who Obi Wan Kenobi really was. Luke Skywalker could otherwise have been mugged off at the Tattoine bar and been left for dead, after being attacked. So really, Obi Wan Kenobi was behind Luke Skywalker's rescue of Princess Leia.

Princess Leia's hope to escape her galaxy cell was Obi Wan Kenobi. Without that, she couldn't have saved the Galaxy. Plus, do you really think that Obi Wan's guidance wasn't to thank for Luke destroying the Death Star, heck, he practically guided him spiritually through the job! Plus Obi Wan's death gave Luke a new purpose, to avenge Obi Wan's death & to win the war.

So without Obi Wan Kenobi, Princess Leia had no hope.

I think Tottenham are only higher than us on account of having the easier opening fixtures. They seem quite boring and functional which we will either blow aside or get dragged down to their level. Kane will score 2 but we will score 4 or 5. Maybe more.

Lord, have mercy. o_O

Apparently they smashed both Arsenal and City.

Spammer match thread

Some knuckle-dragging halfwit said:
-------------------- Adrian --------------------
Jenkinson Tomkins Reid Cresswell

From there... who knows! Depends on how our lot recover from their knocks and i can't really see Song coming straight in as a starter.

I would personally drop Moses and Carroll if we had a fully fit squad and go with either...

------------ Kouyate Obiang ------------
Payet --------- Noble --------- Lanzini
------------------ Sakho --------------------

Or even...

----------------- Obiang -------------------
----------- Kouyate Noble --------------
------------------ Payet --------------------
------------ Sakho Valencia ------------

Erm, who?

Someone still complaining that Kane was allowed to score from the rebounded penalty last season... Had forgotten about the claims that the ref should have ended the game between the penalty being taken and the rebound going in for what surely would have been the first team in football history and the most obvious "clear chance" around.

At least the deluded bastard claiming that they "smashed Emirates Marketing Project" got put in his place. A game when the total shots were 27-6 and shots on target were 8-3, both obviously in City's favour.

As for claims about them having an easier run than us so far...

Looking at the bottom 6 (where I think the teams are starting to look truly awful). They've faced all of those teams except Villa. We've only played 3 of the current bottom 6, that's the 3 currently in the relegation zone and if you count Chelsea as a good team I suppose it could be argued that their run hasn't been much worse than ours, but even that seems a bit of a stretch.

Looking at the top 4 (with us and them making up the rest of the top 6) the have played against 3 of them in City, Arsenal and Leicester. We've faced all 4 of the current top 4 though.

Of the rest of the top half of the table the only two teams we haven't faced yet are Southampton and West Ham themselves. Same for West Ham not facing Southampton and us. Rest of the top half teams are Everton, Palace and Liverpool.

Or straight up objectively: We've faced 7 of the current top half table so far, West Ham have faced 6.

I don't think there's any way to make a solid argument that they've had a tougher run than us so far.

A fact that actually surprised me is that there's been 8 red cards in the 11 games West Ham have played in the Premier League so far. With 2 of them to West Ham players. That's 6 games they've gotten to play against 10 men this season, a bit over half their games! Not saying they've always picked up points because of that, I havent seen enough of their games to know. But I would imagine it's been at least a factor. By comparison we've seen no red cards in our games. Of course some West Ham fans will claim that it's their super entertaining flashy football that draws fouls and cards, and they might be right to some extent. But let's just say that I very much doubt they'll keep getting those kind of numbers throughout the season...

Then add Scara's beloved xD numbers. ;)

I think it's fair to say that the team that's seen the most luck so far this season out of the two of us is West Ham.

It's interesting that they have picked up on Lamela being good and a threat. I have had a few chats with fans of other clubs about him over the last couple of weeks.

Back