• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Nothing to tell really, just fans of other clubs have noticed and mentioned to me that Lamela is a good player.

So it took them a couple of weeks longer than many Spurs fans? ;)

Shame Lamela is out against West Ham, but I think he'll be even more important against Chelsea and with Son back it's not the worst game for him to be suspended in.

So it took them a couple of weeks longer than many Spurs fans? ;)

Shame Lamela is out against West Ham, but I think he'll be even more important against Chel53a and with Son back it's not the worst game for him to be suspended in.

More neutrals watch the NLD than our other games.

A West Ham fan here at work just said to me today that they will beat us easily on Sunday because we’re

a) a not very good team

b) we’ve not done anything of note so far this season

c) we only have one good player in Kane hahahahaahah

Unbelieveable Jeff and he wasn’t even on a wind up !!

A West Ham fan here at work just said to me today that they will beat us easily on Sunday because we’re

a) a not very good team

They have an abundance of world class players, so much so Im tipping them for the next world cup :D

They do have a player capable of unlocking most defences though in Payet.......oh wait:p:p:p:D:D

a) a not very good team

Yeah, it's not like we have two centre halves who play for the number 1 ranked International team in world football, the France international captain, a midfielder who got double figures in league goals last season and one of the best holding midfielders in the league so far this season.

And btw, I thought Kane was brick and a one season wonder? Changed their tune quickly.

Winston Reid has fanned the flames ahead of Sunday’s visit to White Hart Lane by stating his belief that West Ham are on course to “overtake” Tottenham Hotspur in the hierarchy of London clubs.

The two teams enter the derby level on points, with Spurs marginally ahead of their neighbours on goal difference. But with West Ham moving to the Olympic Stadium next season and enjoying a new lease of life under Slaven Bilic, New Zealand international Reid believes the tectonic plates are shifting under the capital.

“Yeah, that is what the club’s ambition is,” Reid said when asked whether he felt West Ham could be ‘bigger’ than Tottenham in the near future. “It’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be hard work, we all know that. But we are here to work hard and try to achieve our ambitions.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...aced-to-overtake-London-rivals-Tottenham.html

lol

Why do you lot worry about what West Ham fans are saying?
Let's concentrate on what we do and say.

You wait till the bin dippers get up steam this week :D

Lel at least it's now acknowledged that their only reason for being is to try to be better than us.

Winston Reid has fanned the flames ahead of Sunday’s visit to White Hart Lane by stating his belief that West Ham are on course to “overtake” Tottenham Hotspur in the hierarchy of London clubs.

The two teams enter the derby level on points, with Spurs marginally ahead of their neighbours on goal difference. But with West Ham moving to the Olympic Stadium next season and enjoying a new lease of life under Slaven Bilic, New Zealand international Reid believes the tectonic plates are shifting under the capital.

“Yeah, that is what the club’s ambition is,” Reid said when asked whether he felt West Ham could be ‘bigger’ than Tottenham in the near future. “It’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be hard work, we all know that. But we are here to work hard and try to achieve our ambitions.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...aced-to-overtake-London-rivals-Tottenham.html

lol

To be fair to him, he doesn't actually say they are on the way to overtaking us. It's a normal response to the question (hard-work and ambition). He couldn't exactly say they couldn't overtake us.

Bobby Moore..Geoff Hurst..Her Majesty the Queen..Russell Brand..Ray Winstone..James Corden..James Corden, can you hear me?

YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

Rumours of a 14 year old West Ham fan being stabbed before the game??

I walked past where it happened and heard someone was stabbed but didn't know if it was Spurs or West Ham. Regardless of who they support I hope they pull through.

The West Ham fans did the Bricklayers pub just down the road from the ground, it then kicked off outside the club shop and outside the ground.

Back