• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Absolutely. They've had a very good start to the season but it is a classic mistake to think that a good or poor run of form is a team's true level.

They've supposedly been second best in a few of their wins as well which puts them in a bit of a false position currently

A top 10 finish would be over achieving.

They're nowhere near the top 6 teams. I'd group them with Swansea, Stoke, Everton, Palace, Southampton.

If that's the conclusion at the end of the season that would represent a massive step in the right direction for them. Particularly after going through the somewhat risky post-Allardyce transition. (That's partly ignoring Palace as they too are a very recent addition to that group of clubs.)

They started their season early with The EL almost as meaningless pre-season matches. They will run out of steam after Xmas.

BUT Bilic is doing a decent job and I can see the Olympic Stadium being a draw and a money earner that I do think that if the Dildo boys can keep from interfering then in 2 years or so they will be pushing top 6 and be more of a direct rival to us.

They started their season early with The EL almost as meaningless pre-season matches. They will run out of steam after Xmas.

BUT Bilic is doing a decent job and I can see the Olympic Stadium being a draw and a money earner that I do think that if the Dildo boys can keep from interfering then in 2 years or so they will be pushing top 6 and be more of a direct rival to us.
It will only be a draw if they can stay up. Yo-yo clubs don't tend to do that for long.

every single thread I've read on kumb recently has been utter jokes. Bless those little Spammers. It's kind of cute how they are getting all excited about their best start to a season since 1976, I think i saw one of their posters say :). They had some eye catching wins but seem to be forgetting that beating the sh*t is really where it's at if you want to finish anywhere near the top 6. And they seem to be doing a good job of losing to said sh*t.

Back to where they belong now - behind Spurs. Top 10 finish for West ham is a success IMO.

Back