• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

#ConteIn
#SnowflakesCantHandleTheTruth

We can all handle the truth. I suspect the players can too.

But it’s unprofessional and self serving to do it in public like that.

If he feels that strongly then maybe he should resign because he was never staying beyond the summer anyway. But he’d be forfeiting his payoff. I don’t expect anyone to do that by the way but todays outburst was completely devoid of principle.

Today's performance sums up in a nutshell why I want Conte gone. And no, it was not because we drew against Southampton, but rather because Conte has made watching Spurs such a tedious and painful process.

Let's face it, even if Southampton had not got the penalty at the end can any of you actually say you were entertained this afternoon?

Today's performance sums up in a nutshell why I want Conte gone. And no, it was not because we drew against Southampton, but rather because Conte has made watching Spurs such a tedious and painful process.

Let's face it, even if Southampton had not got the penalty at the end can any of you actually say you were entertained this afternoon?

Even if Southampton hadn’t got the penalty we probably would’ve found some other way to concede. It felt inevitable watching it.

Absolutely delighted Conte has delivered that tirade today.

It’s more or less what we think here and when something is out of your hands but impacts him then he is right to broadcast it.

I wanted him here to kick everything into shape. I hope he fudging stays.

Absolutely delighted Conte has delivered that tirade today.

It’s more or less what we think here and when something is out of your hands but impacts him then he is right to broadcast it.

I wanted him here to kick everything into shape. I hope he fudging stays.

Out of his hands? Motivating players is out of his hands? Tactics are out of his hands? Subs are out of his hands?

Wtf are we paying him for? To make the tea?

Out of his hands? Motivating players is out of his hands? Tactics are out of his hands? Subs are out of his hands?

Wtf are we paying him for? To make the tea?
The club is paying him to tell us he made a miracle to get 4th place (redknapp and poch got us 4th and better and never said it was a miracle). The club is paying him to tell us we, as fans, as impatient. And the club is paying him to moan and complain and not take responsibility for what happens on the pitch. Thanks for the miracle, Antonio.

The club is paying him to tell us he made a miracle to get 4th place (redknapp and poch got us 4th and better and never said it was a miracle). The club is paying him to tell us we, as fans, as impatient. And the club is paying him to moan and complain and not take responsibility for what happens on the pitch. Thanks for the miracle, Antonio.

You really think the club tell him what to say in interviews?

Ok i get you.
Thanks. Typing too quickly, and so frustrated about the state of the club we are stuck with. The terrible way it is run - and the amount of money Levy has spunked since sacking Poch on both managers and players - is so annoying. Especially when we have had players who could have been the basis for a prolonged period of success. #sigh

The funny thing about that rant is that if Southampton had not been awarded that dodgy penalty there would have been no rant at all.

Well we already new he was not going to renew but it seems now he is just begging to be sacked. Why not just put him out of his misery?

By the way, does anyone think he still has the dressing room now?

The funny thing about that rant is that if Southampton had not been awarded that dodgy penalty there would have been no rant at all.

Well we already new he was not going to renew but it seems now he is just begging to be sacked. Why not just put him out of his misery?

Not after tonight he don’t

I’m not so sure…
That rant has been ready for some time

Back