• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

you cannot motivate those that refuse to be motivated

Son has been a good example of that this year

Can imagine the conversation.

Conte - son refuses to be motivated. I offered him sweets, prostitutes the lot. But he still refuses.
Levy - well play danjuma, or richarlison, or perisic instead. We paid big money for them.
Conte - no, i'll keep playing son, then when he doesn't play well i'll blame the club for being brick for the last 20 years.

Can imagine the conversation.

Conte - son refuses to be motivated. I offered him sweets, prostitutes the lot. But he still refuses.
Levy - well play danjuma, or richarlison, or perisic instead. We paid big money for them.
Conte - no, i'll keep playing son, then when he doesn't play well i'll blame the club for being dhit for the last 20 years.
Haha was going to be my exact comment. Can't motivate them players, those players don't wanna be motivated, don't pick those players and go fresh with new additions and then maybe the cycle he and all moan about will break.

But na, it's everyone but Contes fault.

Reputation clouding what he has actually done in this job for me

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Haha was going to be my exact comment. Can't motivate them players, those players don't wanna be motivated, don't pick those players and go fresh with new additions and then maybe the cycle he and all moan about will break.

But na, it's everyone but Contes fault.

Reputation clouding what he has actually done in this job for me

It's everyones fault. Conte, enic, the players. But contes comments are just toss.

Was a bit depressed after the game. We should have won. Stupid penalty decision. But his comments left me fuming.

It's everyones fault. Conte, enic, the players. But contes comments are just toss.

Was a bit depressed after the game. We should have won. Stupid penalty decision. But his comments left me fuming.
I agree, he has taken the cowards way, blame everyone, and take no responsibility.

He could have said what he said and then said "where I have failed is getting the standards and point over to the players, but no more, this stops here and those that wanna play for the badge and as a team will, regardless of reputation" or similar. If he had I would have likely been with him.

He and flipped an unlucky draw into a conte show
His comments aren’t wrong but the way he washes his hands of everything, everyone is just woeful

I agree, he has taken the cowards way, blame everyone, and take no responsibility.

He could have said what he said and then said "where I have failed is getting the standards and point over to the players, but no more, this stops here and those that wanna play for the badge and as a team will, regardless of reputation" or similar. If he had I would have likely been with him.

Or, we had a plan. The early injuries disrupted that but we came back. We were winning and at 3-1 we should have seen it through. I tried to make changes to tighten it up but they didn't work. At the end it came down to a penalty i disagree with. But we need to do better. We have all failed today. We need to pick ourselves up and ensure it doesn't happen again.

How hard is that?

His comments aren’t wrong but the way he washes his hands of everything, everyone is just woeful

I dont know - are the players selfish? Which ones?

Irrespective of that, the type of football he has the team playing causes lots of loyal fans to switch off which isnt a sustainable situation. Hopefully this is the end of him and we have a new manager for the Everton game. I don't see how he and the players see eye to eye after this, nor Conte and Levy

Irrespective of that, the type of football he has the team playing causes lots of loyal fans to switch off which isnt a sustainable situation. Hopefully this is the end of him and we have a new manager for the Everton game. I don't see how he and the players see eye to eye after this, nor Conte and Levy
Possibly ones who play when injured or vice versa
We wouldn’t know
But he can’t have anyone in the squad behind him now surely

He's basically called out levy and lewis. Saying it's their fault the club hasn't won anything.

Which he might have a point to an extent.

But it means he's sacked. Levy and lewis aren't going to take that on the chin.

I wrote after Forest game that whilst it was great to get the win, some context was needed that we were playing a team likely to face relegation at home, as did many others.

Think it's safe to say that wins and good performances are the exception to the norm

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Next Permanent Tottenham Manager
  • Friday 31st March 2023 23:00
  • Manager Specials

• Next Permanent Manager
    • Temporary or caretaker managers in charge for 10 competitive games will be deemed permanent and settled as a winner. Others on request.
    Mauricio Pochettino
    6/4
    Luis Enrique
    6/1
    Marco Silva
    10/1
    Vincent Kompany
    10/1
    Thomas Tuchel
    12/1
    Ryan Mason
    14/1
    Roberto De Zerbi
    16/1
    Thomas Frank
    16/1
    Ange Postecoglou
    20/1
    Marcelo Gallardo
    20/1

Didn’t see the game today as I was at a League of Ireland game but was in shock as the news came through we’d given away 2. And then I read the comments…

Whether Conte is right or wrong is beside the point. There is actually merit in what he says. But it’s completely self serving to absolve himself of any responsibility. Say that stuff privately to Levy’s face. Saying it at a press conference…what’s the point? If I was a player, I’d think he was a clam. If I’m the owner, I’d think he was a clam. Is he doing it for the fans?

Bollox he is. He had a go at us last week.

Every single person is at fault except Antonio. flimflam. I wanted him gone after Milan. That tactical set up, which is on the manager and the manager only, was logic defying. However, at that point, I thought he’d go and I’d still respect him.

That went out the window today. Sooner he fudges off the better.

Dear Antonio,
I’m so sorry that your players are selfish and not a team. Maybe you can watch a manager who has taken a group of players less talented than yours and turned them into a team. Maybe you could watch the game today between Southampton and Tottenham.

enjoy sleeping on all the money you make.

Didn’t see the game today as I was at a League of Ireland game but was in shock as the news came through we’d given away 2. And then I read the comments…

Whether Conte is right or wrong is beside the point. There is actually merit in what he says. But it’s completely self serving to absolve himself of any responsibility. Say that stuff privately to Levy’s face. Saying it at a press conference…what’s the point? If I was a player, I’d think he was a clam. If I’m the owner, I’d think he was a clam. Is he doing it for the fans?

Bollox he is. He had a go at us last week.

Every single person is at fault except Antonio. flimflam. I wanted him gone after Milan. That tactical set up, which is on the manager and the manager only, was logic defying. However, at that point, I thought he’d go and I’d still respect him.

That went out the window today. Sooner he fudges off the better.
He should have gone before we played Sheffield Utd. Him staying has cost us our season. He's got some nerve laying it all at the players' feet.

I actually wanted Levy to show some footballing ambition, take a risk and bring someone else in when we were in a strong position.

Back