• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

I agree, but I think that takes longer than a year and a half.

We can’t keep resetting.

Knives are out for Conte today, but the tactics were sound and it was a game we should have won comfortably, but individual errors cost us.

Pretty sure there are posts of me saying the same thing under Nuno and Jose.

THe problem is that none of Jose, Nuno or Conte felt like a match with Spurs. Obviously that directs questions at Levy

We dont need to re-set. We need to finish the rebuild and appoint a manager consistent with Spurs needs

Made the mistake of looking on twitter. Too many cnuts about celebrating their own club being embarrassed in the press by the manager because it vindicates their view of the club. I just dont get it TBH. Almost people want the witness failure so they can be proved right and wax lyrical about it on social media about how Tottenham are this that and the other...the Tottenham the manager is paid by, the Tottenham they supposedly support.

It's a joke TBH

THe problem is that none of Jose, Nuno or Conte felt like a match with Spurs. Obviously that directs questions at Levy

We dont need to re-set. We need to finish the rebuild and appoint a manager consistent with Spurs needs

absolutely don't need a reset, we need a manager that knows what it takes to win, to turn cowards into winners

look at the team Conte won Serie A with at Inter, made up primarily of players who bottled it in the CL/PL with English clubs, he's exactly what we need, we just need to give him time

Made the mistake of looking on twitter. Too many cnuts about celebrating their own club being embarrassed in the press by the manager because it vindicates their view of the club. I just dont get it TBH. Almost people want the witness failure so they can be proved right and wax lyrical about it on social media about how Tottenham are this that and the other...the Tottenham the manager is paid by, the Tottenham they supposedly support.

It's a joke TBH

Less than 50% of people are actually people (from statistics). Then how many of the rest of the 50% are actual spurs fans? It's bs.

Idk if Paratici tried to reinforce our CBs in Jan. Probably did. But that is where we’ve been weakest for sometime. By the WC break it was clear we were shipping goals and lacked CBs who were commanding.

We addressed the fans fave RWB, but it has become clear CB and LCB especially was the biggest issue more so than RWB. Porro looks like a good player. The next step in the project would be to upgrade the CBs. Adding a quality LCB would elevate us imo. Gvardiol probably out of reach now. I believe we tried for him again in Jan but it was a non-starter.

Personally I would have patience to let Paratici and Conte upgrade the back line, but it looks forlorn now. Ultimately Spurs is about entertainment and often that is the off-field shenanigans. Sack the manager, believe, don’t show enough patience, rinse and repeat.

It's a joke TBH
Sounds like the Spurs WhatsApp group I’m on with my mates, I muted it months ago, no point in arguing with friends over spurs. It’s like they honestly think things are worse than the 90’s, ie pre Enic! The glee when we lose a game and the radio silence when we win!

Less than 50% of people are actually people (from statistics). Then how many of the rest of the 50% are actual spurs fans? It's bs.

since Elon took over, I assume anyone who isn't a celebrity still on twitter is either a bot, an influencer or a fascist

Idk if Paratici tried to reinforce our CBs in Jan. Probably did. But that is where we’ve been weakest for sometime. By the WC break it was clear we were shipping goals and lacked CBs who were commanding.

We addressed the fans fave RWB, but it has become clear CB and LCB especially was the biggest issue more so than RWB. Porro looks like a good player. The next step in the project would be to upgrade the CBs. Adding a quality LCB would elevate us imo. Gvardiol probably out of reach now. I believe we tried for him again in Jan but it was a non-starter.

Personally I would have patience to let Paratici and Conte upgrade the back line, but it looks forlorn now. Ultimately Spurs is about entertainment and often that is the off-field shenanigans. Sack the manager, believe, don’t show enough patience, rinse and repeat.

Still think we'd have got one on a precontract in jan. As we seemed to have done with peresic last jan.

Sounds like the Spurs WhatsApp group I’m on with my mates, I muted it months ago, no point in arguing with friends over spurs. It’s like they honestly think things are worse than the 90’s, ie pre Enic! The glee when we lose a game and the radio silence when we win!
Mate it's sad TBH, almost celebrating the demise because they would rather be right than us be successful. Youtube will be rife with it today and tomorrow, all the smug cnuts loving it so they can say they were spot on.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Porro looks like a good player, but Royal wasn't a problem, LWB has been though, and another dropped assignment from Perisic led directly to the 2nd goal today.

Taking Davies out of the back three has hurt us, he's a much better player than Lenglet, hopefully its not a serious injury.

If I had said that about my colleagues and the company I worked for I would have been shown the door. I think either:
  • this is his last throw of the dice to gee everyone up for the remaining games
  • he is saying go on sack me then I have had enough
  • or he has got wind of his replacement
His frustrations are clear, as are ours, as he says this is unacceptable (but a situation mainly of his making). The fact that he has said this now before the international break suggests to me he is gone. Clearly this it what he thinks about the players and the club, Levy won't accept that criticism even if its correct.

since Elon took over, I assume anyone who isn't a celebrity still on twitter is either a bot, an influencer or a fascist

Or all 3. Watch vids on dead internet theory. Yes tin foil conspiracy theory. But there are facts in there that are hard to argue. You also have the information war. Which is 100% real with governments literally trying to wind us up.

Regardless of what the club or fans want it's Conte that's forced the issue

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

absolutely don't need a reset, we need a manager that knows what it takes to win, to turn cowards into winners

look at the team Conte won Serie A with at Inter, made up primarily of players who bottled it in the CL/PL with English clubs, he's exactly what we need, we just need to give him time

He looked exactly what we need and I'm surprised how the wheels have come off this season but how can you give him time when he doesn't want to be at the club?

He looked exactly what we need and I'm surprised how the wheels have come off this season but how can you give him time when he doesn't want to be at the club?

we don't know that, we have an option for another year, we all we know its already inked

I did precisely the same thing after the 3-1 home loss to the dippers when Mou was in charge. To be fair, only one of them is a good mate.

I dont agree. A manager who plays his style of football is never going to be accepted at Spurs, unless he wins the title. Hence he needs to go

Back